Dave And Busters

Dave And Busters Employer Reviews

Great place
Banquet Chef (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 8, 2014
That was my first cooking job out of culinary School. I would work thee again if I can rehire again but it was great place
Grate place to work as a teen
Crew Member (Former Employee), Hanover, MDJuly 7, 2014
Pros: grate place
Cons: scheduling
Pros – Great health benefits. 401K match, holiday parties and gift give aways. Company does invest in technology and try to create a positive work place. Free parking. Catered lunches. Team sports, team building.
fast pace fun environment
Bartender (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 2, 2014
Great company to work for, that has plenty of perks co-workers and managers are always fun to be around.
Great business with a fun atmosphere
Area Operations Manager (Current Employee), Kansas City, KSJuly 2, 2014
Pros: fun enviroment
Cons: hours and location
Loved the job, it was a growing and fast environment with the start of Power and Light.
Very fun
Front Desk/Hostess (Current Employee), West Nyack, NYJune 30, 2014
Very fun. Very clean. More or less, professional management. Friendly coworkers.
Great job for young people.
Server (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 27, 2014
Pros: employee discounts
Cons: short breaks and a little unprofessional
Management is always helpful, but could be a bit more professional. Coworkers who work like a team strive better. Hardest part was dealing with upset guests, but the best part is making them happy and hearing your service was great!
STABILITY
Head Server/Bartender (Former Employee), Duluth, GAJune 22, 2014
Pros: fun job, great company, good pay
Cons: working holidays, really not a con for me but might be for some
VERY GOOD COMPANY TO WORK FOR JUST DEPENDS HOW HARD ARE YOU REALLY WILLING TO WORK
Fun workplace
Waitress (Current Employee), Hanover, MDJune 18, 2014
Working here the schedule was very flexible making it convenient to balance work and everyday life. A typical day would be fun, engaging with all types of customers and delivering the best service to make it the greatest experience they ever had. On a daily basis you handle, food, soft drinks, alcohol, money, and credit/debit cards. You also clean up – more... on the daily basis, from sweeping to racking silverware. I've learned to work with a variety of customers and how to interact and provide the best customer service. I learned to work in groups well and individually. The hardest part of the job was adjusting to the fast paced environment. The most enjoyable part was the fast paced environment. – less
Fun workplace.
Waiter (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYJune 11, 2014
Had to trained for five days prior to starting the job to ensure I’ve learned the menu, the suggestions, the timing of service, the various duties required of me along with many other waitstaff skills to learn. The job taught me to be conscious of customer’s attitude and to multi-task on especially busy nights.
Great place to start your career
FOH MANAGER AND SERVER (Current Employee), Roseville, CAJune 7, 2014
Long hours but a great place to start a career in the industry since no other restaurants generate the amount of sales as Dave and Busters. Great team and will work with awesome people. lots of potential for advancement.
Great Place
Server (Current Employee), Virginia beachJune 5, 2014
I love working here! Thats about it. People are great, food is good and the music is current!
Great Corporation to Work For, Unprofessional Management at Most Times
Server (Former Employee), Orland Park, ILJune 4, 2014
Pros: successful business/sales were always high
Cons: unprofessional management
Dave & Buster's is a very successful corporation and is in theory, a good company to work for. The management chosen for the Orland Park location however, was not prepared to open a brand new store. With some exceptions, management was unprofessional with both guests and employees the majority of the time.
Definitely a fun environment to work in
Server (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, GAJune 1, 2014
A typical day at work consist of getting everything prepped and prepared for the rush, I learned you can never get frustrated because it will affect your work day. Management was always around when needed and also helped out tremendously during the busier times. I really loved working with my coworkers they made the day go by faster lots of laughs and – more... jokes to get you through the day. Hardest part of the job is not having a routine to stick to you have to give yourself one to follow. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the satisfied looks on the guest face!! – less
loved it!
Certified Trainer/ Inventory Clerk (Former Employee), dallas,TxMay 29, 2014
fun! fun! and more fun! fast paced! great food! great people! good music! LOTS OF WORK!!!!
busy work place
Captain (Former Employee), Kansas City, KSMay 29, 2014
Pros: free fountain drinks on duty.
Cons: standing all shift long
busy work nights... the volume is loud, and well you meet alot of different folks.
Veru fun
Server (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 28, 2014
Very busy restaurant! You must have patience and hi energy.
Exciting place to work.
Service Support (Former Employee), Westminster, COMay 24, 2014
Go in and do your job. Management was good team. Also had a diverse work crew.
Great place to work in! Fun and exciting!
Server (Current Employee), Arcadia, CAMay 17, 2014
Pros: employee discount on food, play free video games
This is a great place to work in. There is always something different and exciting to do. You can work a normal floor shift, work a private party, or any special event that has been booked. Management and co-workers are great and fun to be around with. The most enjoyable part of my job is that every day is different and you are always meeting new people. – more... Fortunately, I think that because I enjoy what I do, I have no complaints about my job. – less
Fun work enviornment
Line Cook (Former Employee), Albany, NYMay 16, 2014
Fun workplace, however lacks a great deal of teamwork. Managers should lead more by example.
Amazing opportunity
Front Of House Staff/ Corporate Trainer (Current Employee), Bethesda, MDMay 14, 2014
Pros: scheduling flexibility, caring management staff
All staff and Managers are like a second family and I enjoy working with all of them. They have all played a part in my growth and development.

1 2 3 4 5

About Dave And Busters

Fun and games collide with food and drink at these nightspots. Dave & Buster's Entertainment owns and operates about 55 entertainment – Read more

Dave And Busters Photos