David's Bridal

David's Bridal Employee Reviews

Fun Workplace
Stylist (Former Employee), Greenwood, INJune 30, 2015
There was never a dull day at David's Bridal. Between always having something to do there, interacting with the customers was always fun, new, and exciting.
Productive and fun work place
Customer Service Representative/Wedding Consultant (Former Employee), Little RockJune 25, 2015
Assist customers in finding wedding dresses and wedding party dresses.Most enjoyable part of the job was working with the customers.
Great place to work, great co-workers and wonderful managers
Customer Service Representative/Shipper Receiver (Current Employee), Fairview Heights, ILJune 23, 2015
Depending upon the season David's Bridal can be quite busy or slow. For myself a typical day is pretty busy depending upon how much receiving has arrived in the store for the day. I'm responsible for checking in all store merchandise as well as all orders that have been placed by customers. I work with some wonderful managers who are very understanding when issues arise and you have a conflict within your work schedule.

I also work with a great group of co-workers, everyone gets along and is always there to help one anther out when needed. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with my co-workers and helping a bride find what she needs to make her wedding day special. I would have to say the hardest part is sometimes just trying to keep up with all the merchandise that arrives in the store and sometimes having to put that portion of the job aside so I can help out on the sales floor.
very productive work force
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INJune 23, 2015
Pros: wonderful management, great staff, fun job
Cons: no healthcare, VERY short breaks, worked every single weekend.
A typical day was helping a bride and her bridal party find dresses for their special day! I learned more about people than anything else, I learned different family dynamics. I learned how different people would interact with people. I could not say better things about the management at Davids! It was absolutely wonderful! The co-workers were honestly just as great. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the mother of the brides trying to take over for their daughter. The most enjoyable was seeing the joy on the brides face when they finally found the perfect dress!
I'm honored to be a part of the wedding process
Wedding Stylist (Current Employee), Greenville, SCJune 22, 2015
I took this job to help pay my bills while in school. Each day I assist brides with finding their dream dress for their big day. I loved getting to know my customers on a personal level and felt honored to be a part of such a happy occasion.
Such a fun place to work!
CSR (Current Employee), Avondale, AZJune 21, 2015
Working at David's is one of the best jobs I have ever had. Management is the most understanding and personable, coworkers are extremely friendly, and customers are always so sweet. There are always fun and exciting new things happening and your team is just as enthused as you.
Love but hate
Consultant (Current Employee), Rockford, ILJune 21, 2015
I loved this job, the co-workers are fun and became friends with them. most of the managers there are great. There is just a lot of pressure when it comes to this job if you're in school and have another job
Fun workplace with convenient hours
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOJune 21, 2015
Pros: Hours
Cons: Only could work part time
My typical day at work was usually 430-930 in the evening. I am a college student so that schedule worked best for me to take classes during the day. I answered a multi line phone, scheduled appointments, confirmed appointments, greeted customers, opened the store, was a 4th key holder. I learned a lot about customer service working at Davids bridal. You learned patience and how to work with very angry customers. You also learned to problem solve in sticky situations. My management team at Davids Bridal were some of the best people I have ever worked with. They guided me, educated me, loved me, and treated me like their own. My co workers were the same way we were a team and we all stuck together. The hardest part of my job was dealing with some of the situations that got thrown our way, especially when I was filling in for the assistant manager. The most enjoyable part of my job was getting to see the joy in people everyday when they found their dream dress that they would get married in. It was hard not to tear up even though you had seen a million people do the same thing before.
Fun work place
Bridal Consultant (Current Employee), Corpus Christi, TXJune 21, 2015
Cons: pay, benefits
I love my job, I love working at David's Bridal. Management is great, occasionally they are not always on the same page, but eventually the issue becomes resolved. My coworkers are all great and always do their part to make our team work the best. I enjoy working closely with my brides and other customers. My customers have left raving reviews about me on Yelp.com.
I loved working at David's Bridal. The company takes care of and appreciates its employees.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Redlands, CAJune 17, 2015
Pros: Free lunches on saturday's or sunday's most of the time, especially during bridal christmas
Cons: Same as any other retail store, they call your shift off if it is slow
I felt appreciated as an employee while working part- time at Davids Bridal. I learned how to handle rude customers in a more efficient way and enjoyed the environment!
Team oriented
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Flint, MIJune 16, 2015
My typical day would be punching in and jumping right into what is ever needed at that moment for shift change and then I would go about my daily appointments while helping to provide help to our walk-in customers. Working as a team to help everyone succeed in making our daily goals was something we always strive for. The hardest part of the job was having a bride fall in love with a dress and have their family discourage her but also led to the best part of being on her side that its her day not theirs and her happiness is most important. I also enjoyed my team members walking into work with a smile and greeting from them always helps get your day off to a great start.
One of the most amazing companies I work for !
Alterations Assistant (Current Employee), Athens, GAJune 14, 2015
I walk in and I will already know that I am going to have a great day! the managers and the employees are all amazing at what they do the best part is the customer service , when a bride picks her dress and thanks us while crying tears of joy it is one of the best feelings!
Customer is the best part of the job
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Harrisburg, PAJune 13, 2015
Unpredictable. Lack of loyalty and support to the employees. Pays well, but there is not job security. Good training program.
good experience
Customer Service (Former Employee), hallandale flaJune 10, 2015
Pros: good experience
Cons: low hours and pay
I helped brides and bridesmaids pick out clothing for their wedding.It was a good experience.I enjoyed seeing the bridal party happy.
People thrown into positions they aren't trained for
Stylist (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYJune 10, 2015
-Receive multiply parties at once, very fast paced during the high traffic season
-People not trained for situations they may need to handle
-Unorganized work environment
-Very high turn over rate
Fun, professional environment
Bridal Consultant (Current Employee), Independence, MOJune 7, 2015
This was a great place to learn about retail and management. I loved working there. I learned about fashion, design, and how to sell and promote for different brands and designers.
Fun, Happy environment
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee), Cape Girardeau, MOJune 7, 2015
Pros: great benefits- clean work environment
Cons: working a lot of weekends
Great upper management team- David's Bridal is always moving forward to make a better product as well as a better customer service experience. The benefits are great. The only drawback, as with any retail sales position, is for three months you have no weekends off. The fun, happy, clean environment makes David's Bridal a great place to work. The customer are usually happy. As a member of the David's Bridal team you have the opportunity to make your customers special events special by outfitting in the perfect garments and accessories.
Temporary
Sales Merchandiser (Former Employee), Norristown, PAJune 4, 2015
Pros: Seasonal, Full Time
Cons: Travel Expense
Perfect Company for Full Time Temporary Work. Was in affiliation with office team who did a brilliant job to help me find work.
Wonderful Experience
Stylist (Former Employee), Alexandria, LAJune 2, 2015
I had a wonderful time gaining experience working for this company. The co-workers and customers made my day all the more wonderful with the smiles they brought through the door.
A very nice company.
Wedding Solutions Consultant (Former Employee), DanburyJune 1, 2015
If you want a 9-5 with a sell, sell, sell type of job, this is for you. However, the hours run long at times, and the work can leave you over tired (the dresses are heavy, people are demanding, brides want more from you than is reasonable). The managers are very nice.

1 2 3 4 5

About David's Bridal

Our Vow At David’s Bridal, we are committed to making dreams come true by offering consistently outstanding service to – Read more

David's Bridal Salaries