David's Bridal

David's Bridal Employee Reviews

Energetic and loving people
Bridal Consultant (Former Employee), Amarillo, TXAugust 27, 2015
Pros: Discounted items
Cons: No benefits
Demand is high to make sales goals and quotas. I learned to be patient and listen to the customer rather than recommending and suggesting certain items. Managers are considerate and down to earth. Peopl I worked with are caring and team players. Hardest area i had to work with was meeting sales goals. I enjoyed making brides fullfil their dream as a bride.
n/a
Wedding Dress Specialist / CSR (Former Employee), Middletown, NYAugust 25, 2015
worked there for a very long time. great experience. meet great people. always friendly and positive atmosphere. would recommend for those who enjoy working in retail
Wonderful Place , bad staff
Sales Representative / Receptionist / Cashier (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 24, 2015
I enjoyed the seeing the brides smile and workload was easy. Staff wasn't too pleasant and rude. Management weren't nice at all and take sides.
Office manager
Stylist (Former Employee), Roanoke, VAAugust 24, 2015
Good company to work for.

Installation and maintenance of major telephone lines and fiber optics in hospitals and major businesses
Learned all about customer service
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Colma Ca.August 21, 2015
This company taught me how to provide excellent customer service. There is no room for error in the wedding industries and to communticate and do damage control during a planned wedding takes great skill
Classy h*ll
Receiver/Customer Service Representative/PT (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 21, 2015
Pros: cant even think of one
Cons: the list is too long...
Management is as rude as rude gets in Southside store. That is all. To all the other girls...keep your head up. You girls are doing your job great!
Very Productive
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Hoover, AlAugust 20, 2015
I enjoyed working here. Great benefits and I love to shop so the discounts and incentives I thought were awesome to have. It was very relaxed and the customers were easy going.
Upbeat and fast work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Altamonte Springs, FLAugust 20, 2015
Positive energy with the opportunity to meet new people. Gives you the ability to develop multi tasking skills and a fast work environment.
Great Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Burbank, CAAugust 19, 2015
Loved working here. . Managers were very nice and friendly. Would definitely recommend others to work here and get a great experience.
Fun and busy place to work
Wedding Consultant (Former Employee), Charleston, WVAugust 18, 2015
Pros: Working with excited families constantly
Cons: Half hour lunch
I worked at David's Bridal for two fun filled years. It was a wonderful experience, helping brides and their families get ready for one of the most special times in a persons life, their wedding day. Hardest part of the day was being on my feet the entire time, while carrying dresses. Since I was young and in shape, it worked out well and I had no physical issues with it.
Fulfilled Brides Dreams
Store Manager (Former Employee), Lincoln, NEAugust 16, 2015

Serve as a liaison for brides and special occasion
customers to meet expectations.

Acted as a contact point for customer service recov
ery issues.

Recruit, hire, and evaluate all store employees thr
oughout their employment tenure.

Coach associates on performance successes and devia
ncies.

Drive sales and customer service by ensuring consis
tent sales performance.

Evaluate performance opportunities and work with st
aff to improve sales.

Assist in new store openings and train new managers
in other locations.
never again
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), VirginiaAugust 10, 2015
Pros: employee discount
Cons: corporate, management, return policy, pay
horrible company to work for! the store started out fine but new manager came in and was not experienced or willing to learn. as a result all other employees had to do a lot more work while manager sat around on her phone. even had customers complain about her! corporate is even worse! horrible customer service and terrible products makes the store employees' jobs much harder. I would never shop there ever so I will never work there again EVER.
A fun place to work part time
Bridal Consultant (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCAugust 5, 2015
Pros: Generally great coworkers, usually pleasant atmosphere
Cons: low pay, poor structure, poorly managed
Providing you are a people-person, this can be a very rewarding and fun job. The unfortunate part of working for this company is that the pay does not come close to where it should be. It is a minimum wage pay, until you fit a "fade point" averaging $140/hr in sales. This includes time you are on the clock, but not during business hours. Thus the time you work directly and negatively impacts your check. There is very little structure from the point of a customer, so it is easy for them to run over in appointment times and waste your time.
It's a job
David's Bridal E-Commerce Customer Service (Current Employee), Conshohocken, PAJuly 30, 2015
Pros: Great Pay
Cons: Didnt take time to fix problems just quick solutions
Although my experience here was not all bad, I feel like the business could have been so much better. If management and the higher ups actually wanted to correct the errors instead of giving quick solutions just to cover their own tracks.
great place to work
stylist (Former Employee), new york new yorkJuly 29, 2015
David's Bridal is a great place to work if you are just starting out in retail. You are taught many use full skills. I started out as a seasonal part time and was asked to stay. Unfortunately I had to end my job there due to school and my mother becoming ill.
Challenging every second but good.
Bridal Stylist (Current Employee), Southaven, MSJuly 28, 2015
Pros: discounts
Cons: low pay
This company has the opportunity for anyone to make money based on the traffic in the store if they know how to sell. There are some days it's like magic, and everyone wants their dress. Other days there are many challenges to overcome to sell because the customers don't really know what they want.To me, these are my favorite moments. I get the opportunity to shine and to really figure out her style; create her vision. It feels like I am designing her dream as I select each element to add to her dress! I love it, but it does not pay enough on the slow season to make it just on this alone.Be prepared to have a second job!
Love the girls I work with
Bridal Consultant (Current Employee), Duluth, GAJuly 28, 2015
Finding a bride her dream dress. You learn a lot about types of dresses and current bridal styles. I love my managers and co workers. The hours are long but that is true in any retail job.
Great environment!
Stylist-Consultant (Former Employee), Torrance, CAJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Flexible schedules
Cons: not a full time position
My managers were amazing! They were very understanding and always remained positive. My co-workers were a pleasure to work with as well. The most enjoyable part of this job was having the privilege to assist a future bride in selecting her gown, as well as style the whole party. I learned how to very productive in sales.
Decent management/Crazy hours
Wedding Consultant (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, NJJuly 25, 2015
Overall, it was a fun place to work, because of the Brides and clients that came in. Some of the management was a bit incompetent. Hours were all over the place and not as flexible.
comfortable environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 24, 2015
great place to work. co-workers are pleasant and happy to help out others. received stock and entered data in system. shipped packages to customers and other stores. answered customer questions and resolved customer problems.
Employees