Entry level admin position in health club back office. Office located by multiple subway lines.
- Audit sales contracts
- Review and manage membership accounts on a daily basis to ensure accuracy
- Provide support and respond to membership account inquiries
- Provide support to sales team and managers with respect to membership accounts
- Answer telephones, take and deliver messages and assist others within the corporate office
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and be detailed-oriented
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service and handle difficult situations with diplomacy
Candidate Technical Skills:
- Must have strong Microsoft Excel skills, spreadsheet management and organization
- Proficient in all other aspects of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint etc.)
- Ability to learn new software systems, experience with database management software a plus (eClub).
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Compensation- $10-$12 per hour, based on experience.
Benefits available after three months.
From Wall Street deal-makers, entrepreneurs and fashion editors to actors, artists and models, David Barton Gym's diverse members comprise...