DavidBartonGym is a premiere boutique gym company operating stylish, upscale facilities in New York City, Miami, Chicago, Seattle, Las Vegas and Los Angeles. DavidBartonGym subscribes to the philosophy that the mind can master the body, and people can transform their bodies with the right mentality, environment, and training support. Our gyms are high energy ecosystems, with incredible ambiance, state of the art equipment, and the world's best trainers.
DavidBartonGym is currently seeking a Scheduling Desk Associate to join our team in New York. The successful candidate will have experience in customer service with excellent people skills, professional demeanor and consistently positive attitude. We are looking for candidates that are dependable, detail oriented, and have excellent phone skills. *****Must have previous scheduling experience to be considered for this position.*****
*********Must be available to start immediately with Saturday and Sunday availability.***********
*********Must be willing to work a flexible schedule and cover shifts during the week.************
- Handle all member questions and requests in a timely manner
- Manage schedule for personal trainers
- Complete necessary paperwork to resolve any outstanding training issues related to session usage
- As needed, correct session usage issues to ensure all member accounts are accurate and up-to-date
- Consistently reschedule clients to ensure set level of appointment-to-show ratio
- Be creative in handling customer service issues and direct issues appropriately
- Maintain professional environment at scheduling/front desk at all times
- Ensure that scheduling desk is organized and well-maintained
- Communicate daily with the scheduling staff regarding client follow-up, schedule changes, and trainer requests through an end-of-shift closing report.
- Maintain communication with membership advisors regarding comp sessions, clients low on sessions, and no shows for their respective clients.
- Maintain communication with trainers regarding rescheduled sessions, and client requests.