David Evans and Associates

David Evans and Associates Employer Reviews

slow paced small office environment
Office Manager/Document Controls Specialist (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 12, 2014
Pros: beautiful people to work with.
Cons: not busy enough
Make sure all supplies were up to date. Handled computer backup monthly and weekly, sent backups to Iron Mountain and main office. Handled all UPS deliveries. Managed all IT equipment and made sure employees computers worked efficiently. Co-workers were pleasant and helpful. Management was on point. The hardest part of the job were learning to handle – more... the filing system. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with all the employees. – less
Loyal and Committed
Project Coordinator (Current Employee), Vancouver, WASeptember 30, 2013
The people at David Evans and Associates are committed in advancing your skills and career. I enjoy working in this environment.
Great place
Survey Technician / 3d Animator / Desktop Support (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAJanuary 14, 2013
best place I have ever worked. Great people, great work..........................................................
It was a temp job
Environmental Construction Inspector (Former Employee), Bellevue, WASeptember 24, 2012
I have worked with a few people at DEA in my past and hope to get to work with them again. Since it was a temp job, based on a single project, I really never got a feel for the company, just the couple people I worked with directly.
Enjoyed the job and most of all the people
Mail Center clerk (Former Employee), Portland, ORMay 3, 2012
Pros: people
Cons: lack of work
It was a great place to work and I loved having every other Friday off. Everyone was approachable and just a good place to work. I was sad to be laid-off but I understand it is just the times.
It wasn't nearly busy enough and that made for some long days. You always learn new things from the people around you.
My coworkers were the best in just one – more... year I have made some lasting friendships.
The hardest part - Not enough work, thats why I was laid-off
The people by far was the most enjoyable from the president to the guys in my department – less