David Saxe Productions Employee Review

View all David Saxe Productions reviews

Underpaid and high turn overs
Box Office Agent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV 89118June 1, 2017
I worked for this company for almost three years. I never was qualified enough to move up nor did I want to take on that kind of stress. I was underpaid due to the fact that I was only given a raise after my 2 years because they changed they hiring wage to where everyone made the same. We had numerous managers and box office agents leave all the time. Very unhappy place to work.

Other David Saxe Productions Employee Reviews

Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 20, 2017
A very relaxed business casual entertainment company. The perks are good--comp-ed tickets to shows that are produced by the company. Breakfast, lunch and snacks are provided by management.
Pros
Free lunches; comped tickets to shows
Cons
Not what its cracked up to be..
Internal Auditor (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 2, 2017
I would not recommend this employer to anyone. The issues are many and starts at the very top. I was hired to do one thing then was expected to do another.

I personally feel the the entire company is a scam. Trying to avoid paying benefits to its workers by hiring then firing its full time employees within the initial phase with no reason.

Will post your job as open while you're still in it to hire someone else so to avoid lapse in labor while not extending benefits.

All other employees work less than required to meet the threshold for qualifying for benefits.

Company will consistently change the title of certain positions to skirt around its high turnover. Like I said, it's more like a scam company than anything else.
Pros
Not aware of any.
Cons
To many to list.