Financial Planner - David White & Associates, Since 1971
Because of the high level of hands on training, Greater Bay Area residents need only apply.
- No nights, weekends or cold calling
- Endorsed by CA Bar Association
- Endorsed by American Medical Association
- Endorsed by CA Builders Exchange
- Endorsed by CA Landscaper Contractors Association
- Unique market niche to high net worth business owners_
- 6,000 to 15,000 association mailers sent monthly
Tired of the corporate ladder? A Career in Financial Planning Offers:
- Control over your destiny - Build a practice
- Helping people and make a difference in their lives
- Unlimited income
- Senior Advisor Mentor program
- Subsidized 3 year training program, plus commission
- Full benefit program - Medical, Dental, 401(k)
Build your practice efficiently and effectively, critical pillars of success:
1. TRAINING - BEST IN THE BUSINESS
Advanced: Monday focuses on advanced business and estate planning elements of financial planning.
Basic: Tuesday focuses on core knowledge required to get started quickly.
Career Builder: Engage a group of peers weekly to discuss successes and roadblocks in your practice.
2. MENTORSHIP - FIRM WIDE 90%
Work with the Best of the Best and see knowledge transferred during joint field work. Team with advisors who have been with our firm up to 40 years.
3. ASSOCIATION MARKETING - WORK WITH DOCTORS AND ATTORNEYS
State Bar of CA, American Medical Association, CA Judges, Alameda Medical and Contra Costa Medical Associations are a few of the higher income earning business owners who open their doors to discuss endorsed products. This is a critical pivot point for financial planning efforts.
4. VESTING - OWNERSHIP
100% vesting in your business. Build residual income for you and your family, not a corporation.
Since 1971 our team has helped businesses and individuals sharpen the focus on their financial futures. We are more than advisors, we are relationship builders. Investments, insurance, group benefits, retirement plans and business planning. To learn more about how to build a successful financial planning practice with one of the premier independent firms in the Bay Area, submit your resume for approval. Because of the high level of hands on training, Greater Bay Area residents need only apply.