We are a small benefits advisory firm looking to add a new Account Coordinator to join our team.
Account Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Resolve issues with clients
- Report preparation and analysis
- Develop presentation material
- Assist in presenting to clients/employees
Qualified applicants must have/be:
- 3+ years benefits insurance/HR experience
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Engaging, outgoing personality
- Positive, supportive attitude
- Passion for independent and team success
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team player able to exercise independent judgment
- Excellent in time management, multi-tasking
- Highest level of integrity/ethics
Our independent and creative firm has been voted one of the “Top 100 Best Companies” in Oregon due to our great work culture!
To apply submit a cover letter and resume.