Davis Companies

Davis Companies Employee Reviews

Great company to work for
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Vineland, NJDecember 29, 2014
I have really enjoyed my time with the company the recruiters are very helpful.
Review for Engineer in Woburn posting
Engineer in Woburn (Former Employee), Woburn, MANovember 17, 2014
Not a review for Davis, but for this position for the engineer in Woburn. This job description the Woburn company is inaccurate. The majority of travel is to Europe. Right now, I found out from an inside contact they don't need a robotics engineer yet, and haven't started building the stuff. They plan to do it in 6 months. They will have you use your own credit card. The test done by the 2 existing field engineers is set up to make you fail and they;re nasty to you. The mgmt forced the one to go to CA or lose his job.
z
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee), Lawrenceville, GANovember 6, 2014
SKILLS:
Contract, Contract to Hire, Permanent, and Solution Staffing, Internet Recruiting, Recruiting Assistant/Recruiting Coordinator and Call Center staffing, HR and Account Management, Marketing and Sales. Simply Visual Recruiting, Quiztek/QwizOnline (Now PreVisor), Adapt, Monster, ComputerJobs, CareerBuilder, Dice, Boolean Searches, AIRS, Windows 95/2000/2007/XP/Vista, Excel, Word, Power Point, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Outlook, Internet Explorer, MAS 90, MAPS Database, Bullhorn, Citrix, LinkedIn, Indeed, Craigslist, Radar, ProveIt!, eEmpact, EVerify, eRecruit, Fieldglass VMS
Upbeat, busy and fun company
Contractor for STAPLES HQ (Former Employee), Marlboro, MAJuly 16, 2014
Pros: fun
Cons: commute
Davis Companies as an employer is the best agency around.
I have been doing contract work for over 5 years and Davis by far surpasses the rest.
Best place to work! - Contractor employee
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee), Bloomington, MNFebruary 3, 2014
The Davis Companies is by far the greatest place I've worked. The strong leadership of the management team makes you want to work that much harder to get the job done. Davis also has some of the best recruiting professionals in the world. If you are thinking about learning this business there is no place that instills great work ethic, approach and style needed to be successful. Their attitude toward their staff is like no other I've ever seen; they care about your goals, not only your career based goals but also your own personal goals and they help you to achieve them. Work hard, play hard! I feel blessed every day to be working aside such an amazing team (family)!
Decent pay. Fun place to work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Lawrenceville,GaJanuary 14, 2013
Pros: compensation, benefits, management
Cons: short assignment, hours
Overall decent Company great employers; Recruiters do a good job of keeping you up to date with opportunities.

Typical day consisted of 8hrs lots of standing. Constantly moving, packing products, and cleaning work area in between work keeping space neat. Two 15 min breaks and a 30 min lunch. 40 hrs a week most of time but varied later own because low orders. So ended up work 2days at most towards end of assignment.
Production and Fun working enviroment.
Warehouse Attendant (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, GAJanuary 7, 2013
I don't have any specific because I did have fun and get along with
my co-workers.
My statement of "Davis Companies"
Sorter (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, GADecember 4, 2012
All I can say is.., they are good people that do their best to find me work.
pretty good for a Hiring agent
temporary employee @ Stiefel (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, GAApril 5, 2012
Davis companies always found the perfect fit for me as well as their client. Davis companies is how I found my job with Stiefel. Currently trying to go through them again