Davis Express

Davis Express Employer Reviews

If you don't run your e log like
Driver (Former Employee), Starke flOctober 27, 2014
Pros: run just the south east
Cons: no home time low pay no benefits
Like a paper log or run Illegal you don't get your safety Bonus and will be wrote up they will try and leave a black mark on your dac report so be careful and you don't get a full 48 hours off only like 24 you have to call in and check in on your vacation time and home time
I HOPE THEIR FUTURE IS SAFE
DRIVER (Former Employee), Starke, FLSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: south east regional
Cons: possible retailiation if you dont drive illegal on occasion
I HAVE NOTHING PERSONAL AGAINST ANYONE AT DAVIS. I AS COMMERCIAL DRIVER HAVE A DUTY TO BE SAFE AS WELL AS PROTECT OTHERS WITH SAFETY. WHILE I WAS THERE SOME DISPATCHERS TRIED TO COHERSE ME TO DRIVE ILLEGAL ON MANY OCCASIONS BUT I REFUSED. THEY DIDNT CARE FOR MY SAFE DRIVE PRACTICES SO WE PARTED WAYS.
GREAT PEOPLE
DRIVER (Former Employee), Starke, FLAugust 27, 2014
Pros: great work place
Cons: low pat
GREAT PEOPLE//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
family oriented
truck driver (Current Employee), Dobson, NCJuly 22, 2014
This is a family owned company and family oriented. They are honest people and work with you during difficult situations.
Friendly management and co-workers
Driver Dispatcher/Manager (Current Employee), Starke, FLJuly 1, 2014
Pros: friendly atmosphere
Cons: ***
Start the day off pretty much full speed answering phones, confirming loads, and monitoring drivers' status. I've learned how to multitask and to think on the fly sometimes. The management and co-workers are great people to work with. The most difficult part of the job is doing several things at once and trying not to forget some things. The most enjoyable part of the job is feeling like you've accomplished something during the day without it falling all apart.
Nice equipment
driver (Former Employee), Starke, FLAugust 7, 2013
Pros: bonus
Cons: hard to get bonus
Nice equipment but customer service was lacking and the benefits were low
Contact potential drivers to qualify to become part of our driving team
Driver Recruiter (Current Employee), Starke, FLDecember 13, 2012
Pros: great working environment, good mgt
Cons: travel distance
Answer incoming recruit/safety calls, process applications including detailed confidential background checks.

About Davis Express

At Davis Express, we believe that our employees behind the scenes are just as important as our drivers on the road. Our employees – Read more

Davis Express Photos