Bilingual Interpreter/Translator needed for Quality Assurance/ Telephone Interviewing
Davis Research LLC (Calabasas, CA)
We are a well respected market research company located in the community of Calabasas, west of Woodland Hills, and we have provided excellent service to our clients for 42 years.
We are currently seeking a bilingual Castilian-Spanish/English Interpreter/ Translator who can provide both international telephone interviewing as well as Quality Assurance for Castilian-Spanish/English surveys.
Phone responsibilities will include conducting international customer satisfaction surveys with business executives and professionals using both the English and Castilian-Spanish languages and will require calling South America and Europe.
In addition, quality assurance duties for this position will involve:
- Consistently monitoring and documenting a skills assessment for interviewers
- Provide interviewers with feedback/ coaching & counseling
- Maintain an established schedule to monitor interviewers to insure management that we are operating at the highest level of quality
- Assist in briefing sessions and recording pertinent information for projects
- Brief/train interviewers
- Edit open-ended questions in compliance with project instructions
Well qualified candidates for this position will have the desired skill set:
- Professional demeanor
- Effective business communication
- Excellent in interpretations & translations
- Excellent reading, writing, spelling, and grammar skills in both English/Spanish
- Proficient computer skills
- Good organizational skills/attention to detail
- Strong typing accuracy and speed, 30-40 wpm
- 1-2 years phone experience/ customer service
- Willing to take direction and instructions
- People skills- ability to listen and respond to employees with empathy
- Quick learner
- Self motivated
- Prior Quality Assurance experience is a plus
Some College or BA/BS preferred
This is a part-time position, 30-32 hours a week. The ideal calling times are 7am to 2pm to allow for international calling. Start times may vary between 5am-7am depending on the client needs.
We offer $11-$14/ hour D.O.E., Earned Time Off (ETO), AFLAC, Referral Bonuses, and a comprehensive performance incentive program.
If interested, please submit your resume and a cover letter via email or fax to (818) 591-2488.
Please refer to our website at www.davisresearch.com.