Davis Wright Tremaine LLP Employee Reviews

Really care about their employees-
Legal Secretary (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAMarch 23, 2017
I was amazed how many current DWT employees have been here 5, 10, 15 years. It's very refreshing since I have been at companies with revolving doors. DWT generally cares about their staff and values their opinions. I feel appreciated and that what I do matters which is really important to me.
Cons
awesome cafe in the office!
good gig
Freelance Records Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 14, 2016
I loved the chance that I had to work on a project on my own schedule. I love the perks that was offered but the office was always understaffed and no consistencies with any documentation whether it was current or not.
Pros
good pay; perks
Cons
office administration
Poor Company/No loyalty
Accounting Department (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAMay 1, 2015
Arrive early, don't clock in because they won't allow overtime. Work through breaks and lunch. No appreciation for all your hard work.
Pros
Compensation ok
Regret leaving
Patent Prosecution Secretary to one partner (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 17, 2013
I had a very good work experience at Davis Wright. Management ensures that you are able to do your job efficiently as firm infrastructure is state-of-the-art and they only hired the best IT professionals. In the SF office there were two separately operating Intellectual Property groups (Electrical and Life Sciences), the electrical group has worked together for many years and despite that they are a bit analog, they really worked like a well-oiled machine. The life sciences group had a very rapid attrition rate, a bit of a revolving door. Overall, the firm was a great working experience. Great office manager and partner in charge.
Very productive, nice and friendly atmosphere
Executive Legal Secretary (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 22, 2012
Typical day consisted of keeping track of calendar and scheduling for meetings and filings, court file deadlines to meet, preparing large quantities of documents to be served (hardest part), closing documents and files to be archived. Overall nice firm.
Pros
staff meetings, teamwork

Want to know more about Davis Wright Tremaine LLP?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Davis Wright Tremaine LLP. Our community is ready to answer.

Davis Wright Tremaine LLP Reviews by Job Title