DAVRON Employee Reviews

A great team atmosphere
Business Development (Current Employee) –  Land O' Lakes, FLJanuary 10, 2017
Davron Staffing's work atmosphere is awesome! The whole office is very team oriented and works together to help achieve both personal and company goals.

I have learned useful tasks that have helped me grow personally and professionally.

If you are interested in Marketing/Sales/Recruiting this is a great place to be!
Not just a JOB, but a Career
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Land O' Lakes, FLJanuary 10, 2017
I have been working at Davron for over a year now, and I love being a part of such a positive, fun and amazing TEAM! I was hired as the Business Development Manager to oversee the marketing team and I have been able to grow it in my short time here. Everyone is extremely friendly, always willing to help out others and we are like a family here. I love the dedication and drive to help match up companies and candidates. We have team lunches, team meetings/training, thought experiments, celebrations, and more. The owner really takes the time to get to know each person, their strengths, their abilities and really guides them along. Davron provides great opportunities for people who want to put the work in and really grow themselves and this company. Davron enjoys giving back to our local community by volunteering and overseeing food drives, etc. I love the guidance and being able to come up with my own ideas to help grow Davron each and every day. I am excited to be a part of such a growing company that is making a difference in people's lives.
Pros
Not micro-managed, ideas and growth are promoted, family atmosphere, Davron lunches, endless supply of snacks, fun and positive work atmosphere, community involvement, healthcare
Casual, Productive Work Environment!
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Land O' Lakes, FLJanuary 10, 2017
DAVRON is a great place to work! Casual dress and quality staff are just two reasons why I enjoy coming to work everyday!

We have a strong work/life balance and have a relaxed atmosphere in the office. I hope to be with this team for many years to come.
Teamwork is key
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Land O' Lakes, FLJanuary 9, 2017
They are always willing to coach you and make themselves available. They give you the tools and give you the space to develop while treating people with dignity and respect. There's no micro-managing here, it's a trade you either get or you don't.

There is a lot of support from peers, and they place a lot of emphasis on learning the craft. The company has an environment of open communication and transparency, which I love!

Great! Keep it up!
Pros
Great work hours, free coffee, company lunches, bonus incentives, and great people.
Cons
Can't think of one.
Positive team environment that promotes a collaborative approach to daily activities
Operations Management (Current Employee) –  Land O Lakes, FLApril 13, 2015
Great work-life balance, with a very positive team environment that promotes a collaborative approach to daily activities. The success of the company corresponds with your ability to assess client needs and match them with available talent. The ability to interpret those needs, and make those connections can be very rewarding - which in turn also provides life-changing career moves for our candidates. This results in a very "feel-good" and positive work environment.

Keep providing feedback and mentoring recruiters - this is very appreciated and will ensure you're not only successful but will also help us evolve into creating something bigger than ourselves.
Current Employee
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FloridaMay 2, 2013
As a current employee of Davron Staffing, I find the work environment to be quite pleasant. The amount of money I make depends upon how well I recruit. I can only assume the negative review was from a recruiter that experienced difficulty in making closes. That's a shame.
Excellent entrepreneurial place!
Sr. Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 30, 2013
I sincerely learned how to recruit at this place. Given every tool possible to succeed. Still think about my time there regularly.
Pros
Entrepreneurial, results orinted and teaching environment
Cons
Should have hired better recruiters at times.
Bad environment terrible owner
Medical/Engineering Recruiter/Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 15, 2012
Workingthere for "peanuts" and chump change is what you get
Pros
absolutely none
Cons
too many to list