Career opportunity for responsible, hardworking, conscientious, energetic pipeline data technician to join our growing survey staff working out of our Caldwell, OH office.
Location: Caldwell, OH
Description of Duties:
- Download and process survey data collected via Trimble GPS & Total Stations
- Quality control of survey data
- Daily pipeline map generation
- Review and revise pipe book & field notes
- QAQC of survey data to include site visits
- Perform production analysis with survey footage results
- Perform basic drafting and drawings tasks for pipeline construction
- Create and upload stakeout files
Qualified candidates must possess the following:
- The candidate should have a minimum of three years of combined field and office experience with a minimum of one year experience working on pipeline projects and experience using Carlson Survey software and Trimble Business Center software.
- AutoCAD - Carlson and Microsoft Excel experience required
- The candidate should be familiar with uploading and downloading survey files to Trimble TSC3 data collectors
Position will require working out of a field office at the project location and employee will be expected to work 10 hour days 5-7 days a week.