One of America’s leading insurance agencies, Dawson Companies, has an opportunity for a professional to join the Franchise Division in our Commercial Lines Department.
- Service mid size Property and Casualty accounts
- Responsible for renewal retention
- Manage renewal lists for assigned clients
- Review and analyze all renewal quotes
- Discuss renewal options with Client
- Review and advise clients on coverage needs
- Ensure all proper and necessary coverage is in place.
- Issue Binders, Certificates, Policies, Endorsements and other related items
- Placements in Surplus Lines, Standard Markets and Wholesale Brokers
- Prepare summaries of insurance, schedules and proposal for word processing and/or Excel
- Request changes to underwriter and confirm changes to insured
- Track changes in agency management system
- Market accounts
- Property & Casualty License
- 5 years experience preferably in an insurance agency environment
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Microsoft Office (Strong Outlook, Word & Excel)
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment, and offer assistance to other team members as needed
- Applied Software desired
Dawson is an AssuredPartners Company and offers a comprehensive benefit package including 3 Medical plans, Dental, Vision, Employer paid Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability; Flexible Spending Account, 401(k) with Employer match, Paid Time Off, Continuing Education, competitive salary and excellent work environment. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.