DAXKO Employee Reviews in United States

Pretty Cool Place to Work
Nonprofit Engagement (Former Employee) –  Homewood, ALSeptember 21, 2015
Overall, Daxko wasn't a bad place to work. To the company's credit, they made working in a cubicle about as entertaining as working in a cubicle can be.
Alright
Member Engagement Representative (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJune 24, 2014
TJ Maxx was my first job and I enjoyed it at first. It required a lot of cleaning and rude customers, but it was easy to handle.
great place to work
Call Representative (Current Employee) –  White House, TNJune 17, 2014
I love this place, I just wish I worked more hours!
great co-workers
great boss
I love Daxko
Member Engagement Rep (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMarch 11, 2013
Daxko is a software company that works with non-profit orgs. As a Member Engagement Rep I call YMCA members and make sure the Y is meeting their needs. That's it in a nutshell.
Pros
free lunch once a week, enjoyable work atmosphere.
Cons
15 min breaks, constant pressure to make 25 calls per hr.
A family-style company that has a great culture and devotes itself to helping nonprofit businesses succeed.
Member Engagement Representative (Current Employee) –  Homewood, ALJuly 31, 2012
I am a representative of the Member Engagement Team, a part of Daxko's Impact Services. Nonprofit companies pay Daxko for a variety of services such as software and Impact Services. Every day I call YMCA members to welcome them, provide them with information about orientations and programs, conduct surveys and exit interviews. I have several branches that are specifically mine to call, so I must be familiar with all of the general policies, amenities, calendar scheduling preferences, specific differences in association and branch information, etc. I work with a team of fellow callers who work on the Member Engagement Team. They also have their own branches to call. Sometimes we call for each other's branches when call volume requires extra help, so we must be familiar with many other Y branches and associations as well. We have specific call volumes and levels of professionalism and engagement that we must maintain, and we have several forms of feedback and discussion about our work experience, performance, and goals. The culture of this company is very supportive and curious. It feels as if, once you become a part of the family, they genuinely care about how you feel about your job, its duties, your understanding and opinions, your goals and ideas, and so on. The hardest part can be the fact that sometimes I cannot always be completely there for my Y members like I want to be. I call the same people for several weeks and begin to know many of them. I become a part of their community from afar, and the fact that I only call them, and never get a chance to see them after the  more... several times I have told them, "Give us a call if you have any questions, alright? I look forward to seeing ya!", makes me feel like I will never be the ultimate Y engagement representative. The distance also means that sometimes I cannot easily access information for Y members because I am not AT the Y to quickly pop my head into someone's office to ask for information. The most enjoyable part of the job is the member I talk to at least once a day, the one that tells me they really appreciate my call because they were just thinking about asking for help with the machines, or because they need information about swim lessons or soccer camp or martial arts, or because they want to talk about the experience that rubbed them the wrong way--but now they feel better about everything because I called and talked with them about it, and the mere act of conversation with another human and the ability to vent makes the experience seem more a part of the past and not an indication of what the future will represent.  less
Pros
free weekly lunch, free soda and coffee and tea, scooters, great culture, free y membership
Not a good experience
Impact Services (Current Employee) –  birmingham, alMay 15, 2012
It was an interesting and great learning experience. Not one that i would repeat though.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DAXKO. Our community is ready to answer.