Day Kimball Healthcare

Day Kimball Healthcare Employer Reviews

Great Human Resources Department
PATIENT ACCESS REPRESENTATIVE, MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Current Employee), Putnam, CTAugust 11, 2014
Fellow employees are very nice and helpful. Staff is willing to help out each other for the most part. I learned some new skills on the job.
Positive and helpful employees
PATIENT ACCESS REPRESENTATIVE, MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Current Employee), Putnam, CT 06260June 20, 2014
Pros: shift and weekend differentials
People are welcoming and eager to help which was one of the most enjoyable part of working there. I furthered my knowledge which in turn strengthened my skills.
A fantastic team of health care professionals
Hospice/Care of the Sick Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Putnam, CTMarch 26, 2014
As a life-long resident of Northeast Connecticut, Day Kimball Hospital has always been my community hospital of choice. I had dealt with many of Day Kimball Healthcare's managers when I was employed as an printing sales representative and was grateful to continue that relationship when I was hired as a CNA.

When I became involved in health care as – more... an aide, I was hired as a Home Health Aide in the Hospice and HomeCare division. The support and training that I received as a new aide were vital to my confidence and success. My preceptor was a Certified Hospice Home Health Aide with over 30 years of experience. She continues to be a fabulous asset to that department!

I was privileged to work with a multidisciplinary team which included nurses, social workers, a chaplain, bereavement counselor and medical director. I learned a great deal from this collaborative approach and also from the in-service training and meetings we attended.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the people with whom I worked and the families whose lives we were able to touch. – less
Productive and a great place for advancement
Patient Access Representative (Former Employee), putnam, ctJanuary 29, 2014
It was a great place to work. There were places for advancement within the hospital. It is a great place to learn in the spectrum of how a hospital works.
very caring work enviroment and family friendly
Correspondent (Former Employee), Putnam, CTAugust 4, 2012
Pros: great food in the cafe and not that expensive
Cons: n/a
Over all i enjoyed working at Day Kimball ealth care. It was a fun enviroment and very kind staff there as well. Managment was fair and always tried there best to help. The hardest part of the job was to call a loved one for the bills due after they had passed away. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping someone. I learned a lot about collections – more... and insurance denials. – less