Daymar College

Daymar College Employee Reviews

Productive place to work with a greate sence of accomplishment
Allied Health Instructor (Former Employee), New Boston, OHMay 18, 2015
20-30 students in a class. I was responsible for their education and testing. Very rewarding for me to instruct these students to graduate with the best knowledge possible.
School environment great, pleasant, helping, successful
Billing and Coding Student (Former Employee), Murfreesboro, TNMay 13, 2015
Obtained my Associates Degree in Billing and Coding. Great environment to learn and excel. The professors are helping along with the students, the school is great.
Positive
Adjunct Instructor (Former Employee), Owensboro, KYApril 21, 2015
Enjoyed working in Owensboro. Unfortunately, I had a family crisis and had to relocate. This is a very organized campus. The campus and students had that beautiful southern charm.
Horrible
Admissions Rep (Former Employee), Nashville, TNMarch 25, 2015
One of the worst places I ever worked, the leadership was terrible, the school was a dump, the pay was below average, The campus was in a bad neighborhood, Run if they ever call you.
Great faculty and staff. Employees sincerely care about the students
Program Mentor/Manager (Current Employee), Clarksville, TNMarch 10, 2015
Pros: work environment
Cons: secular school budgets
Open door policy to all employees and students. Tutoring hours are given to instructors and encouraged to pass on to students. Working lab and operatories are state of the art equipment.
Propriatary Education
Senior Admissions Rep (Former Employee), Newport, KYJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: watching sudents succeed
Cons: non transferable credits
I am a strong training a development specialist, assigned to the admissions team. Although it was not my favorite position, I still faired very well for the school, continuing an 86 percent conversion. I left the school after they were being sued by several students for ACICS violations.
A productive and fun place to work.
Federal Student Work Study (Current Employee), Nashville, TNNovember 17, 2014
Pros: gives you a sense of importance (like you're really making a difference)
Cons: limited hours....
This job is exactly what one would picture when thinking about an office position.
Hard Work Good Rewards
Teacher (Former Employee), Louisville, KYNovember 14, 2014
Pros: exellent rewards
Cons: no brakes, long hours
44 years I had long hard days and the jobs required much study and preparation. 33 1/2 years were very intense.
Love My Job
Director of Admissions (Current Employee), Paducah, KYNovember 7, 2014
Pros: helping people
Cons: times changing for daymar college
I love what I do the only reason I am in the market is that Daymar is struggling and I feel that my job will be eliminated.
My day at work is exciting and full of challenges I have learned more than words can express.
I am a federal work study
Assist Career Service Representative (Current Employee), Russellville, KYOctober 30, 2014
I tend to the student body's issues, I help with career services.
I work in an office so there are many different things that I do.
Productive and fun place to work.
Employee (Current Employee), Bellevue, KYOctober 27, 2014
Pros: people, ability to help others
Cons: closing in september of 2015
Everyday is an opportunity to help students achieve their dreams. Everyone works together as a team and the environment is great. It's a fun place to work.
Local campuses are great; feel like a family
Sr. Financial Services Officer (Current Employee), Paducah, KYOctober 17, 2014
co workers are very helpful and we help each other and work as a great team
Little opportunity for advancement
Student Account Advisor/Bookstore Manager (Former Employee), Clarksville, TNSeptember 27, 2014
Perfect environment for those who do not wish to advance in the industry.
A good place to work
staff (Current Employee), KyAugust 12, 2014
This was a very family oriented place to work. As long as you work hard, you will be noticed. They are very understanding on family siutations. Sometimes it can be overloaded but you enjoy your work. Hours are not 8-5
A fun and team-oriented experience.
Career/Student Services (Former Employee), Paducah, KYJune 23, 2014
Pros: fun environment
Cons: can get overwhelming
A typical day was spent working together as a team to accomplish any task, goal, or event preparation. I learned various office duties from filing, to faxing, from the production of a newsletter to contacting businesses to participate in the job fair. The staff is like family and go above and beyond the call of duty for the students. The management works well with all the staff to provide any assistance one might need.
Uneasy, unorganized, stressful place of employment
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Louisville, KYJune 20, 2014
Pros: the hours
Cons: unorganized, unprofessional
I didn't know if I would have a job from one day to the next. I had 3 supervisors in 5 months.
Enjoyable
Adjunct Instructor (Current Employee), Murfreesboro, TNJune 3, 2014
The workload is ever-changing. This is a self rewarding job. The students and staff make this job enjoyable.
Detail oriented
Admin Assistant to the Dir of Financial Services (Former Employee), Bellevue, KYApril 17, 2014
Assisted potential students and current students to apply for government funding like loans and grant to help with his or her education cost.
Great Company and Great People to work with.
Adjunct IT Instructor (Current Employee), Nashville, TNMarch 13, 2014
Work with two other instructors to teach Microsoft, Cisco, and CompTIA courses.
Friendly enviroment where everyone works well together
Senior Admissions Representative/Assistant DOA (Current Employee), Bellevue, KYJanuary 12, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: very slow days and the confusion if the campus will remain open
Extensive outreach to inquiries through phone calls, email, and mail correspondence. Adheres to guidelines when communicating with prospective students. Inputs all activity into database management system in a timely and accurate manner. Accurately and compliantly communicates the campus features and program information to prospective students. Conducts in-person interviews and tours of the campus with prospective students in order to evaluate the students’ interest, needs, and motivation. Keeps current on program offerings and seeks product knowledge. Participates in follow-up activities such as Graduation Preview, open houses. Maintains a cooperative and collaborate relationship with all departments to ensure a positive outcome for the student. Promptly submits required weekly reports. Develops creative approaches to generate and develop inquiries. Participates in community events to reach prospective students, and enhance the overall visibility and image of the College. Actively seeks to develop referrals for the College

1 2 3

About Daymar College

Daymar College has been providing career training since 1963. Since then, Daymar College has grown to include more than 35 career – Read more

Daymar College Salaries