Daymon Worldwide Employee Reviews in United States

Weekend Sales Advisor
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Roseville, MIJuly 14, 2016
I worked here many years ago with a great team. It was a weekend employment only thing.
When I worked in this location before I relocated, I had a good sales lead and a good supervisor who understood my limitations.

the hardest part was selling a high priced item than no one wanted, but still needed to do demonstrations on the product and trying to be as enthusiastic about it as ever.
most enjoyable was seeing customers take your sample. As a mundane easy entry level job, you always needed to do something to keep yourself entertained.
Pros
weekends only
Cons
boring
Good place
Bakery Fresh Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 26, 2016
Working at Daymon Worldwide was a great opportunity.
My skills were enhanced. Management overall was good.
The hardest part of this job was that my position came to an end.
The most enjoyable part was my opportunity to teach the skills I have to others.
Comfortable but stagnant
Senior Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTMay 10, 2016
With the amount of change that's gone on in the past year, no one knows whether they're safe here or not and morale is low. The company does not have a very social environment, very typical corporate setting. Not a lot of room to move up, and a lack of understanding/knowledge between departments and across companies.
Great for college kids
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOApril 5, 2016
Very flexible schedule where you 100% pick your own hours. You do have to schedule it almost a month in advance, but you never have to worry about this job overlapping with any other event. You will only get on average of 10-15 hours a week however. So this is most definitely only part time work.
Excellent work environment. Many opportunities for advancement
administrative assistant (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TXJanuary 5, 2016
I enjoyed my time with Daymon. I was allowed to use my skills and develop in my tenure with the company. My day was fast paced and had many opportunities to grow. I learned how to deal with almost any situation in a retail environment working for a major retailer. My co-workers were friendly and we had a great team. My manager was very supportive. While I was glad to be at a point where I could change from full-time employment to part-time, I will miss my daily contact with the staff.
Pros
samples, PTO
Company with its Pros and Cons
Associate Business Manager (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTAugust 27, 2015
Daymon provides employees with the availability for advancement and the opportunity to learn from both the account and supplier perspective. Unfortunately, the company culture is lacking and salaries are not very competitive.
Fluid Job Opportunities
Associate Business Manager (Current Employee) –  Carlisle, PAMay 1, 2016
Management strives to provide ample growth opportunities and willing to work with your career goals whether you prefer to stay within the team or expand to other accounts and/or departments
Pros
Fluid work
Cons
Lacking in 401k plans
Quickly approaching going out of business - unstable
Manager (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTJune 17, 2015
The company continuously is losing customers and business even after restructuring several times a year for the last four years. Key leadership is constantly rotating, the vision changes every year, their culture of beliefs are words on paper and not modeled by senior management. HR leadership is the worst I have seen, ever.
Pros
Flexibility to work from home
Cons
overbearing micro managers
Nice company to work for.
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTMarch 28, 2016
Easy going, flexible, nice people. A typical day consist of daily monitoring of workflow for current payroll, verifying data entry and what needs to be paid.
History of employees not trusting management.
BUSINESS MANAGER (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaJanuary 28, 2016
A unique environment in which a few team leaders within each individual account team will put themselves above their team in an effort to stand out at the account level.
Pros
Working closely with the customer
Cons
Watch your back
great company
Associate Business Manager (Current Employee) –  Hoffman Estates, ILFebruary 5, 2015
great company to work for. good salary, okay benefits. advancement is tough - easy to get stuck.

Great first job - learned lots of valuable career skills.

My co-workers were a great bunch- Made coming to work more enjoyable.

Management - could improve

This job allowed me to move.
Field Accounts
Business Manager (Current Employee) –  Williamsville, NYSeptember 22, 2015
Working in the field with Daymon is a lot different than working in the Corporate Offices. There is always tasks to be done and you will never be bored. You get to work with different suppliers and other Daymon counterparts across the world so you are able to meet a lot of people! Annual sales budgets should take field customers annual plans and goals into consideration. It is not currently that way at this time.
Productive and fast paced
Associate Business Manager (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 12, 2015
Great place to work and develop ideas that have an end result. Innovative and Great work culture. Fast paced, client focused. Get to work hard and enjoy work/life balance as well as developing new items for one of the best grocery retailers in the world.
Constantly changing, Account Team Mgt differs from Corporate Culture
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Carlilse PAApril 9, 2015
Busy task oriented Business Managers with focus on too many categories that can be overwhelming. Account Leadership can be a problem when they aren't transparent with their Team. Need to give the BDMs more support people as they are the business drivers on the account along with Upper Mgt support.
Need to get focus back on their employees, if People are your Greatest Asset then prove it....the Corporate Leaders may want to hit the road again and visit with the Teams to help figure out where the problem Team Leaders are and move them off the accounts and out of Daymon.
2015 is off to a rocky start with many employees laid off during the restructuring process and they are no closer to understanding the Fresh side of the business than they were in 2007! Recently made investments in Food Service and they were already way behind the eight ball so it will be interesting to see how they can provide service to that Industry or bail out.
Pros
Benefit package, opportunities to advance, and travel
Cons
Local Management Teams not in sync with HQ, still viewed as 3rd party vs a partner, a YES organization often at the expense of their own employees
Execellent employee benefits, enjoyable workplace
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTApril 27, 2013
I retired and moved back to the Poplar Grove, IL. Looking for a part-time or full time clerical or administrative position, not necessarily Executive Admin. Salary if negotiable.
Pros
company was a very pleasant experience with many benefits.
Cons
no cons whatsoever.
Great place to work. Wonderful benefits!!
Sales Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Hickory, NCDecember 13, 2012
There is nothing bad I can say about Daymon Worldwide. It's a great place to work and love all the people I work with. Management is easy to consult with. Healtcare and all the benefits of working for Daymon Worldwide are excellent!!
Good Benefits
Senior Manager - On-Site (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNDecember 10, 2013
Daymon has a lot of growth potential with good benefits. It is going through restructure and could use a boost in culture.
Productive and fun workplace.
Billing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 19, 2015
The company is friendly and flexible. Work on high volume and meet deadlines. The hardest part is the company has gone through many changes and not enough people hire to do the work. So the stress level is high; however the people there are friendly, respectful and great team players.
Pros
flexible, friendly. great benefits.
Danger-Stay Clear
Analyst (Former Employee) –  NCApril 19, 2012
Enter at your own risk. Lack of managerial support, no upward movement unless you are in management, leadership works under the thumb of their account.
Pros
good pay & benefits
Cons
lack of leadership, limited growth, no support or communication
A diverse and versatile company to work for
Special Events/Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 15, 2013
I had a great experience working at Daymon Worldwide. I had a very versatile position that allowed me to grow in several different aspects that I can now carry on with me. No two days were the same. I had the opportunity to interact with many different personalities. We had a great management team that was very supportive at all times. The hardest part of my position was employee retention. The most enjoyable part was all of the wonderful people that I met the time there.
Pros
fexiblility and working independently
Cons
finding qualified people to work

2.8