Daymon Worldwide Employee Reviews

Simple Lady
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAApril 3, 2017
Sales ladies are the ones who assist and inform the customers about the products the company or the mall sells. They are the ones who help you find your size, style and color and help you fit the merchandise if you prefer to do so. They work in practically all kinds of products and merchandise in numerous industries.
Poor leadership, unrealistic expectations
Analyst (Former Employee) –  KSSC. Hutchinson, KSMarch 19, 2017
No training for employees. Employees that did their job poorly were rewarded with easier work. Hostile work environment. Poor leadership: little to no support, no knowledge of HR policy/employment law, and would play favorites. Unbalanced work load - certain salaried employees would only work 40 hours while other salaried employees would work 50+ hours a week on a regular basis. Highly stressful environment. Upper management within the building does not get along and creates a toxic environment with gossiping, backstabbing and finger pointing. Constant state of havoc; expectation to always do more, do better, etc. But only from certain employees. Pricey health insurance. The pay was not nearly enough for what you had to put up with.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Poor management, no training/support, high stress, unbalanced workload, gossiping coworkers, unprofessional upper management
kssc hutchinson ks
Order Management Representative (Former Employee) –  kssc hutchinson ksMarch 19, 2017
hostile work environment. Management clearly played favorites.

Supposedly you worked in teams but there was no backup. you were penalized for asking questions.
Pros
flex hours
Cons
managment, hostile, uncaring.
Retail sales and merchandising
Retail Sales & Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 25, 2017
I learned to make a Plan O Gram with my knowledge of the company I had received thus far. I was respected by other companies during the job tenure. I worked well with other companies.
Overall Good Place to Work
Business Manager (Former Employee) –  TexasFebruary 13, 2017
Very good office environment. Challenging industry. Every day is different. You get to control your own schedule/value you bring to market. Very entrepreneurial company...those willing to break the "status quo" and pave a new way would do well here.
Pros
Flexible work location, good pay, great people to work with
Cons
Tough industry (broker consolidation), Value equations difficult to communicate (Supplier/Grocer)
I luv coming to work its only a 6 hour time we put in and talking and sampling and selling my food demo products !
Food Demo Associate (Current Employee) –  Amherst, OHJanuary 25, 2017
Daymon woldwide inc. Is fun to work for and I get to meet a lot of people who I interact with and talk with I the public. I make a nice hourly wage , I only wish that I had more hours.

Luv working for daymon worlwide inc.

The hardest part of the job is closing down and cleaning up all the utensils and drying in a 22 minutes time frame. The management is very very friendly ! Very nice ! A typical day at work is standing and talking and interacting with the customer and selling the food products that I sample out !
Pros
We get a bonus check for every 7, 5000 Points we get in making our doubled point quota
Cons
Need more hours !
Phenomenal Work Environment
Reconciliation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hutchinson, KSJanuary 17, 2017
i worked in the collections department and I absolutely loved my job. The management and the co workers were the best I have ever worked with.
Company just went through a reorganization and has yet to rebound from operational issues.
One to One Interactions/Marketing (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PADecember 2, 2016
A typical day involves many issues regarding employees and the products they are required to promote and sell are absent. Many of my co-workers are frustrated since it appears that these issues are not being addressed.
Pros
Some flexibility
Cons
Very disorganized
Private Brand Learning
Sr Manager Custom Research, Strategy & Insights (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTDecember 1, 2016
I've had the opportunity to learn about retailer's private brand programs. Working across multiple research methodologies has been a truly rewarding experience.
Pros
Work from home Fridays
Cons
Work life balance
no chance for advancement
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Carlisle, PANovember 18, 2016
busy all day (which was good). They treat you like family. Lots of outings. Fun place to work. They care about their employees very much.

Want to know more about Daymon Worldwide?

Ask a question
In a tail spin
SENIOR MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTOctober 28, 2016
I would avoid this organization until after they figure out what they're going to look like. The past 5 years has been nothing but changes to jobs, layoffs, new businesses, reduction in benefits, new logos...a continued cycle of trying to rescue the once successful company.
Not for everyone
Survey Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAOctober 24, 2016
This is not a job for everyone, very tedious work must pay close attention to detail. Very easy to make a mistake but also management strict requirements. No Benefits and few hours, only part time. Not much room for advancement.
Productive and Fun
Associate Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAOctober 19, 2016
My previous workplace was very enjoyable, love my colleagues, I have learnt many different skills and wear many hats, but that was just about it.
Works well with school
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Sandy Springs, GAOctober 7, 2016
Very flexible for students. Fast-paced job. Easy hours and work. No benefit for doing well. Pretty decent job security as long as you do your work.
Exceptional company to work for.
Sales Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Tolleson, AZSeptember 15, 2016
Top of line employer, employee and customer oriented. Open door policy across the board. Employee owned. Don't feel the glass ceiling. Diversity is welcomed on all levels.
Pros
Many different industries you can be a part of.
Great opportunity
Senior Business Manager- Private Brand Development (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 12, 2016
I truly enjoyed my time with Daymon. Unfortunately there was limited room for advancement in my role without relocation across the country.
Pros
Daymon Foundation. Great Sales Directors.
Cons
Salary cap
I loved working at Costco, helping Members and advising them on special assigned products.
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 18, 2016
I liked the position and the people I worked with. I learned quite a lot about products and worked with diverse products and items which expanded my knowledge so much. This was also a Great Learning Experience
Pros
Large selection of items to advise members and Kept your mind going and expanding
Cons
Stressful Management
Weekend Sales Advisor
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Roseville, MIJuly 14, 2016
I worked here many years ago with a great team. It was a weekend employment only thing.
When I worked in this location before I relocated, I had a good sales lead and a good supervisor who understood my limitations.

the hardest part was selling a high priced item than no one wanted, but still needed to do demonstrations on the product and trying to be as enthusiastic about it as ever.
most enjoyable was seeing customers take your sample. As a mundane easy entry level job, you always needed to do something to keep yourself entertained.
Pros
weekends only
Cons
boring
Stress Filled Enviroment
AR (Former Employee) –  KSSC Hutchinson KSMay 31, 2016
Workload for all departments was unreasonable. Upper management unprofessional and unsupportive. Several AR personnel took medical leaves of absence due to stress. Hostile work environment unless you were in the managements clique. Complaints to HR were not investigated. People were let go but not replaced. If you voiced concerns about workload you were told you should be thankful you have a job and work more efficiently.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
no support from management.
Great company
SAS MERCHANDISING (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIMay 17, 2016
Enjoyed the part time merchandising. Quite different then my occupation in accounting. I would state the hardest part of the merchandiser's job is shelf adjustment. But the assignment to different areas of the in or out of state to job resets of a store was a great way to travel and meet people.
Pros
Free lunches

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Daymon Worldwide. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval