Participating as an active team member to provide excellent customer service.
Pros: hard work rewarded by the commission checks, touring houses in a group, meeting other respectable agents and brokers while attending luncheons and seminars.
Cons: showing vacant houses to cold callers and showing property on holidays.
• Managing and conducting phone/office duty/prepared listing and selling contracts, Performing market analysis to search for available housing for buyers.
* I learned how to serve the public as a professional real estate agent and to complete 30 hours of continuing education training classes every 3 years
* Management gave a hands-on learning experience – more... and allowed me to advance at my own pace and grow as an individual agent.
* Co-workers were always helpful, friendly, and fun.
* The hardest part of the job was showing vacant houses to cold call customers and showing property when on holiday family gatherings.
* The most enjoyable part was pay day, touring homes as a group, and attending luncheons and seminars. – less