DCH Auto Group Employee Reviews

Quick-paced and Collaborative work environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Nanuet, NYJanuary 12, 2018
This is a team structured work place. The management is good and fair. Competitive job, but a healthy competitive. Overall a very enjoyable environment.
Stressful
DMV Wholesale Clerk (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAJanuary 11, 2018
Fast pace office with heavy work load. Office staff of 22 for 6 stores. Must be able to multi task and work overtime at end of month. Good to have dealership experience
Pros
Good benefits/vacation
Cons
Stressful workload
Working at DCH
Corporate Payroll Administrator (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAJanuary 5, 2018
I had a great manager at my location and also our Department Manager in the New Jersey Corporate office. He was great and communicated with us on everything. My immediate manager was also great and we had a great team.
Pros
Great Payroll Department
Cons
Pay
great place to work
Finance Manager/ Desk Manager (Former Employee) –  Gardena, CAJanuary 3, 2018
I loved the benefits. It was a great place to work lots of events for employees and great work environment I would recommend any one there. I worked in finance and it was great.
Sold to Lithia and cut their pay plan
Sales (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJanuary 3, 2018
They have virtually zero women in sales management out of all their stores. Just pull up the staff page at any one and look yourself. Where women are paid 78 cents on the dollar... at Lithia/DCH it's closer to 50 cents with a giant difference not only regarding equal pay but no chance at eQual payroll. Women are relegated to service cashiers, DMV clerks and receptionists while the fellas make the cash in sales and management.
Pros
great philosophy about the customer first, respect, etc.
Cons
unfair hiring and pay.
Fun dealership
Valet/Shuttle Driver (Current Employee) –  North Brunswick, NJDecember 16, 2017
Dch toyota in north Brunswick is like a home to me. Before I started working there I used to go with my parents to service there car. Employees are really friendly
Pros
Drive new cars
Great coworkers
Parts Specialist (Former Employee) –  Freehold, NJDecember 16, 2017
Good place to work, hard to find anything that can match what DCH offers. Really enjoyed working there. Would love to go back. My position was eliminated, that is the only reason I am not currently employed there.
fun place to work
Used Car Manager (Current Employee) –  Mamaroneck, NYDecember 13, 2017
good group of people to work for great management staff plenty of opportunity for growth fun work environment competitive salary great benefits new showroom
na
Finance Director (Former Employee) –  South Amboy, NJDecember 4, 2017
fair place to work not easy to get time off that you are entitled to great coworkers office atmosphere based on managers mood that day so it changes regularly
Good company
Service and Parts Director (Former Employee) –  Simi Valley, CA 93065November 17, 2017
Good people,good staff. I was treated with respect and given the opportunity to succeed.The company was going through some changes with new ownership.
Great Company
Used Car Manager (Current Employee) –  Gardena, CANovember 9, 2017
Lots of good qualities and somethings that could use improvement. of course I am not in a position to implement changes, only suggestions. Would love to stay with the company.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
will discuss in person
Miserable Audi Calabasas
Lot Porter (Former Employee) –  Calabasas, CAOctober 23, 2017
I advise all of the people who interested to apply for the lot attendant position, DON'T DO IT because this position is temporary for 2-3weeks. There is a porter there who doesn't allowed nobody to work because he is earning a lot of overtime. Plus he choose the best days off.
Fast paced great people
BDC Representative (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAOctober 2, 2017
Amazing place to work for , just not if you're returning to work for the first time after being out of work for almost ten years . I would have done better in later years .
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Short breaks
Exactly what you expect
Business Manager (Current Employee) –  Mamaroneck, NYSeptember 26, 2017
Car sales can be very exciting if you have your manager supporting you. Otherwise, it is an up hill battle! You can learn a ton and make a ton, enjoy!
Pros
Free lunch on Saturday, great prices on cars for friends and family
Cons
To many hours, weekends, tough boss
Great work environment.
Client Advisor (Current Employee) –  Temecula, CASeptember 7, 2017
DCH Honda has a fast paced, competitive work environment. They managers provide the tools and programs to be successful. I enjoyed interacting with clients and developing diverse customer base.
Pros
Great benefits, 401k, never a dull moment.
Cons
Schedule was all over the place.
productive place to work
CLIENT CARE ADVISOR (Current Employee) –  Temecula, CAAugust 21, 2017
cold calling, scheduling appts, selling appts, learning how to talk to customers on the phones, typing skills, phone word tracks, management is great, they help me every step of the way, the pay could be better, its commission/hourly based off a tier system can be stressful at times.
Pros
job sercurity, benefits
Cons
compensation, paid time off
Great Community
BDC Clerk (Current Employee) –  Oxnard, CAAugust 15, 2017
Working for 5 1/2 years at DCH Toyota of Oxnard, I've worked with great management, fantastic co-workers, and have received great benefits while working there.
Great place to work at
BDC Clerk (Former Employee) –  Oxnard, CAAugust 10, 2017
working for DCH has been a good experience. The last 2 years it has made me more confident in myself and my work ethic. I am able to learn about different positions other than my own .
Great Place to work at
Internet Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Simi Valley, CAAugust 8, 2017
Loved it. Awesome Management/Coworkers and great pay, never had any issues. Usually you are able to stay busy as there is plenty of traffic both foot and internet. The management is very helpful in training, definitely opportunity to advance and make this a great career.
Pros
Sat/Sunday Lunch, Great Pay, Relaxed atmosphere
Cons
Life/work balance if you want to make money
Incompetent service manager and shop foreman
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Oxnard, CAAugust 3, 2017
I worked as a flat rate mechanic at Lexus. Do not expect any help from the shop foreman or anyone else for that matter. And everyone there just makes guesses. Worker's there are totally clueless. You will get written up and threatened to be fired for the smallest thing. You will NOT get treated fairly. Service manager only cares about getting postive customer reviews.
Pros
Stocks are nice to own.
Cons
Service manager and shop foreman are bad tempered and incompetent.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DCH Auto Group. Our community is ready to answer.