DCI-Artform Employee Reviews

Confused about what it wants to be
Manager (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WISeptember 21, 2017
With a solid track record and top notch client list, DCI could have been a great place to work and build a career. Instead, it was all about constant change, constant layoffs and a deteriorating culture with leadership that has no idea what they signed up for. Too bad.
Pros
Competitive pay
Cons
No larger vision. Constant change and zero job security
It was a great place to continue my career in advancing in computers
IT Help Desk Technician (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIFebruary 13, 2017
I wouldn't strongly recommend this position or company due to migrations and fluctuation in their hire status. Parts of their communication are slacking and coworkers are also bit out of the loop on having computer experience and handling problems in the work place.
Pros
Benefits, Fun work environment with customers.
Cons
Management and coworkers.
Good for hours - poor management and no training given
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 6, 2016
Recently worked for the company in two different positions; the first position was one of the best ones I held and the manager over that position (no longer there; left for a different position at a different company) was great and very relatable. When I was "promoted" to a different department, I thought I made a great choice but it was a downfall. I received very little training since the dept was small but profitable. The person who trained me wasn't in the position for more than a few months. When questions came up, the trainer didn't have the answer or would have a look on her face that stated that she didn't want to be bothered. Going to management isn't the best thing cause he didn't really care but took pride in his title. Overall, I worked many long hours for no appreciation. No the best company that I worked for and the management was very poor.
Pros
compensation
Cons
management, no training, no appreciation, very "cliquish"
Sinking ship
Employee (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIFebruary 29, 2016
DCI used to be a great place to work, but with the new business structure, that has all changed. The management are constantly misleading about the status of the business, so employees are often left in the dark about the future. There is a very heavy turnaround and many prime examples of cronyism within management.
Pros
good clients
Cons
a lot of work is fixing mistakes made by prior poor decisions, no lessons learned
Great opportunity to challenge self and increase skills
Proofreader/Copywriter (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIOctober 5, 2015
DCI-Artform will consistently challenge your skills and push you to build them. We work with world-class clients and come up with innovative solutions for their marketing needs. The bar is always set high and you are encouraged to keep setting new personal bests.
Pros
Great challenges; great compensation
Culture of excellence
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 11, 2015
DCI is a place where employees undergo a rigorous hiring process, and the result is a collection of talented people capable of great things. People at DCI rally to the occasion, pulling off things you'd think were impossible.
Good environment for marketing professionals.
Senior Marketing Services Estimator (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 2, 2015
You will have daily exposure to the widely differing best practices from various Fortune 500 clients.

A terrific environment to learn and expand you skills.
Hardworking, conservative corporate culture
Communications Manager (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIApril 28, 2015
Everyone is driven at DCI and they bend over backwards to meet client's goals, objectives and deadlines. Every day is different with the variety of clients and projects that need to be worked on.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
There's a fair amount of stress
Great company with forward thinking strategies
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Oceanside, CADecember 1, 2014
DCI Marketing is a great place to work with a solid leadership team having a vision and set plans for growth. I found my time at DCI very enjoyable and would invite the opportunity to work with them again as well a recommend DCI to qualified candidates looking to work for a company with a solid business plan for growth, and dynamic leadership and team members to work with.
Great teamwork among peers. Great pay/benefits.
Customer Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 13, 2014
There is great collaboration between teams and co-workers. Always willing to help one another and step in when needed. The result of this was great service to customers and clients.
Misleading
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Troy, MISeptember 3, 2013
They made the job sound glorious however it was quite lack luster.
DCI was the most grounded career I've had
3D/Visual Designer (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMarch 13, 2013
Once IMI purchased DCI from a private family of owners thing changed fast.
DCI Marketing
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 5, 2012
Very Poor Management with absolutely no work life balance... you are a slave to the job.