DCI

DCI Employer Reviews

temporaty job
assembly (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIMay 22, 2014
Pros: it was close to home
Cons: temp. job
i only worked there for about a month we put together parts of the leap frog game.
family owned business
Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKApril 2, 2014
The most difficult part of the job being the temperature can easily exceed 125 degrees F. in my depart. The most enjoyable part being the winter months.
Company went under
Cable Technician (Former Employee), Tucson, AZMarch 26, 2014
Pros: paid by job
Cons: company shut down for tax invason
installed satellite tv for direct tv. Management was no good. the company went under 2 months of me being there
Normal
Deputy of Counter Intelligence (Current Employee), OHMarch 22, 2014
Pros: compensation
Cons: work/ life balance and job security
Typical retail position of handling customer issues and correcting problems.
Good business but not good environment
Inside/Outside Sales Representative (Current Employee), Miami, FLFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: flexible time, respect, good office.
Cons: small base salary
Small company, few workers, not enough communications between departments.

I've learnt a lot about HVAC but basically on my own. Great opportunity to make contacts and money but very few resources to meet goals.

Maybe two to three times to do feed back with my supervisors during a quarter.

Nice co-workers, very respectful relationship among team – more... partners. – less
Diaylsis day
RN (Former Employee), Corbin, KYFebruary 13, 2014
Pros: get to know your patients
Cons: need more staff back up
check patients in, print off daily sheets and orders, dialyze patients. Interact with MD's and patients.
Drilling services company ,offshore project
Drilling Fluid coordinator (Current Employee), TehranFebruary 13, 2014
I am working as a drilling fluids coordinator,work in the office with my co-workers.I have passed some training courses such as BOSIET,Drilling waste management & Solid control.
Worst place ever
TCP Unwind Mentor (Former Employee), Chester, VAJanuary 17, 2014
Pros: days off
Cons: pay pay and oh yeah pay
one of the worst company I have ever worked for. This company promotes on personality not merit or principle.
Low pt to staff ratio
LPN (Current Employee), Albany, NYDecember 2, 2013
Pros: great health insurance
Cons: long shifts without options, new center, underdevloped
Overall DCI is a great company to work for, met and worked with some great people. The most enjoyable part of the job I would have to say that is helping to put a smile on my patients face before and after dialysis.
Wonderful family office
Dental Financial Coordinator/Office Manager (Former Employee), Ferndale, MIOctober 6, 2013
This office was a wonderful place to belong to. I would still be there if they had not relocated to Arizona. Patients loved the Dental staff and many were long time patients. I learned many things about the dental industry from this company. I was involved in the creation of many of the tools implemented for the efficient day to day operations.
Good placed to work enjoyed most of the time
Machine and floor tech (Former Employee), Jackson, TNAugust 23, 2013
This was a good place to work. The most enjoyable part was helping the patients.
fun place to work
PCT CHT Dialysis (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYAugust 21, 2013
day i awesome
nice management,
co workers are family to each other,
we love our patients
steady work
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee), VAFB, CAAugust 13, 2013
Pros: good guys
Cons: no room for growth
warehouse work with outside technicians. issue parts and equipment.
Fun working conditions
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee), Opelousas, LAAugust 7, 2013
Pros: co workers and management
I enjoyed my co workers and taking care of the patients,Management was awesome. The hardest part of the job was loosing patients .
Best job I have ever had
Medical Office Administrator (Former Employee), Kings Mountain NCJuly 31, 2013
Pros: everything
Cons: no cons
Typical day at work was working with the staff and patients. I learned about Dialysis, The management team was excellent. Coworkers were very easy to work with. The hardest part of this job was losing patients you tend to get very attached. The most enjoyable part was working with the patients and staff
great company to work for
ccht (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 11, 2013
i loved this place here is where i got my start they trianed me they saw me through getting my ccht the nurses were wonderful i love my boss. i can not say any bad about this place if it was not for me having to take care of my parents i would still be there.
worked with forklift
Shipping/receiving clerk (Former Employee), Olathe, KSMay 12, 2013
Pros: every 3 months we got quarterly lunch
Cons: lazy men i worked with
I loved this job, but I had to work with 2 older men and they where lazy. I did all the hard work they would choose all the simple things to do and leave all the hard stuff for me which I did not mind doing . I told management about this and they said they would check into it. On a Monday about 1 week after this I was laid off with about 12 other people.
great working environment.
Forklift Driver (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 18, 2013
Pros: fair treatment
Cons: you can meet annoying people anywhere.
I would get to the job at 5:00 AM. wait for the crew to come in or sometimes be assigned to do things in the warehouse before the crew came in. Afterwords, I will pull orders and consolidate where needed. pack and ship goods , loading trucks till the day is done. the professional staff was cool. Management was fair. Most of the time your co-workers – more... were reliable. The hardest part of the job was dealing with management pets (favorites who knew they were favorites). the most enjoyable part was working in a warehouse. knowing that your work was appreciated and your best was done at the end of the day. – less
Not a good place to work, unless you are in management.
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee), 3316 Dodge StreetFebruary 17, 2013
Pros: good parking.
Cons: very negative work environment. good ole boy management.
This place does not value their employee's,unless you are in management
The people who work the hardest, are not appreciated.
You're best will never be good enough.
I have never seen so many people get fired as I have with this place.
Your value is very short lived here.
Open door policy does not exist.
There is no compassion within the work environment.
I – more... would never recommend this place to anyone to work. – less
Fun adaptable workplace
Collector (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLFebruary 3, 2013
Pros: great management
Cons: having to work late mon-tues, being pushed too hard
Typically at DCI you have to wait until 15 minutes before the building opens to prevent unauthorized over-time which can be annoying.
Once inside there's music playing and a friendly surrounding with fun people. There's a lot of the additional tasks required for a typical collector to execute that have already been taken care of for us, making life – more... at DCI easier. The actual job at DCI isn't for everyone, you have to be motivated, strong willed, loud and ecstatic, and able to maintain a confident person when speaking with these debtors. It's not easy at first, and is hard to keep up with the quota. Certainly adaptable, yet pushing people and being greedy is necessary to be successful there. Some supervisors expect way too much and push a little too hard on their teams. Some people aren't made for this type of job, but the benefits and environment is definitely enjoyable. – less

1 2 3

About DCI

Donaldson Company, Inc. (Donaldson) is a worldwide manufacturer of filtration systems and replacement parts. The Company’s – Read more