DCM Employee Reviews

DCM promotes the arts, and in working for their Pacific Symphony Priority Seating Call Center I get to feel like I am a part of something good.
Caller (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CADecember 28, 2015
I love working for DCM because I believe in what this company does, which is to promote the arts and help keep nonprofit fine arts organizations such as Pacific Symphony sustainable and in the public eye at all times. Pacific Symphony does so much good in our community and they are also a truly kind organization to work with. My co-workers are music lovers and a very fun group to be part of.

Through the call center we help Pacific Symphony bring the joy, power and healing of music to local residents of all ages and income levels. By raising funds for Pacific Symphony we help insure that they will be able to continue to offer the many services to local residents including schoolchildren which help keep music alive in our community and insure the magic and splendor of great music will be preserved for future generations.
Pros
Free tickets to most performances of Pacific Symphony!
Small, yet powerful organization
Campaign Management Consultant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 16, 2015
DCM has been a great company to work for. My role is a very independent position, and they allow enough support to be an asset, without micromanaging. This is a small company and the owner is very hands on and welcomes employees into the "family". They care about their employees and care about clients and the arts!

If they had opportunities in Ontario, I would not be leaving the company. Family matters dictate that I need to live closer to my family, and thus I move on from DCM.
Pros
DCM cares about employees and clients
Cons
Minimal growth opportunties
Relaxed small office environment
Caller (Former Employee) –  Ashland, ORJuly 27, 2015
You can be either a social butterfly or a corner recluse. This job is very relaxed and sometimes a bit dull. All in all it was a joy.
GREAT WORK EXPEIRENCE
Patient Care Tech (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIFebruary 18, 2015
I provided instructions to patients regarding collection of various non-blood specimens for laboratory testing. Greeted and established positive first impressions with patients and customers, establishing a role as patient advocate. I worked closely with nursing to verify patient orders and collections. Use manual requisitions and labels appropriately. I maintained safe and clean work environment by utilizing personal protective equipment and safety devices appropriately. I participated in Safety and Infection Control activities. Provide the direct, patient care for assigned patients under the direct supervision of a licensed nurse. Responsible for accurate documentation of information related to the patient treatment
People that work there are smart
Telephone Representative (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 5, 2014
It a fun place and the people are really nice and kind. Managers are very flexible and understanding.
Pros
flexable
Cons
too far
Commercial Banking
Loan Documentation Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 28, 2014
Internal and External phone calls each and every day our type of work was commercial checking.Wires, ACH and other assortment of Treasury management products
Great Incentives
Manufacturing Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Sparks, MdSeptember 8, 2014
Job security and excellent benefit package. Employer will assist employee with growth aspirations.
Artsy People; Incredible Atmosphere! Excellent Management
Fundraiser (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 2, 2014
Part-time, Full-time flexibility
Staff and Management Organized
Clock in System computerized
Great Training
Co-Workers awesome
Hardest Part -- Getting people to donate/contribute
Most Enjoyable -- Flexible work hours, All staff is understandable to employee's needs, Office meetings, non-intimidating.
Never boring - Various campaigns
Pros
flexible work schedule
Poor managed company from corporate office
Dallas Cowboys Merchandising (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 25, 2014
Typical day opening store at 10am. I would prep the registers,safe and clean the store before opening doors. I learned a great deal on how to manage employees over the years. The hardest part was the long hours. Best part was working for my favorite football team.
Horribly disrespectful place
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 16, 2013
Pay is bad, there are no benefits, it's a part time job with minimum flexibility with scheduling taking place at the last minute. It's a desperation job--and to make matters worse, it's a difficult one.
Cons
bad schedules, inflexibility, low pay
Stressfree work environment with flexible schedule
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMay 11, 2013
Limited deadlines, rountine tasks and friendly co-workers.
Pros
free lunches and casual dress code
benefits
Flexible work hours
Telephone Representative (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 6, 2012
I have been able to work a 16hour work week with varied hours

The call center represented diverse cultural background.

Worked on a commission bases in regards to sales and contributions. But was guaranteed an hourly wage.
Pros
free tickets to the boston ballet
A great place for picking up social skills
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 20, 2012
DCM is a great enviorment for picking up great social skills and interacting with new people every day. I will say I left there with the ability to communicate with people easier.
Pros
communication skills improved
Cons
no cons
Motivated, enthusiastic Information technology professional
IBM TIVOLI NETWORK MANAGER (ITNM) (Current Employee) –  New YorkApril 19, 2012
Motivated, enthusiastic Information technology professional with 4+ years experience in Tivoli infrastructure implemenation as system engineer. Poised and competent with demonstrated ability to easily transcend cultural differences. Thrive in deadline-driven environments. Excellent team-building skills.