DCP Midstream

DCP Midstream Employee Reviews

Great Company
Financial Cost Analyst / Asst EPMO Lead (Former Employee), Midland, TXMay 21, 2015
Great company to work for - good balance of life and work and great benefits. Professive and forward thinking management both in Engineering and Commercial groups.
Great Place to work
Field Supervisor (Former Employee), Hobbs, NMMay 20, 2015
I wish I would have stay with them , the only down fall was the wages . they were fair but no where close to what I was making as contract Inspector.
Awesome Company
Sr. Accounting Assistant (Former Employee), Denver, COApril 22, 2015
Unfortunately, the company was taking a different direction, and there were over 200 people laid off. The management and employees were awesome. I was able to move up within the company to a Sr. Accounting Assistant working on a specific project within the organization.

Great company to work for.
Good company
OPERATOR (Current Employee), NMApril 17, 2015
Pros: Good pay
Cons: None
great work place really enjoy working here
great employees everyone gets along good, all around good people ..pays good, benefits good so no complaints
Great people!
Senior Commercial Operations Representative (Current Employee), Houston, txMarch 23, 2015
Great people to work with but not alot of opportunities for advancement. Slow hiring, slow advancement process, close to none.
Very poor upper management
NGL Pipeline Tech II (Former Employee), Conroe, TXMarch 9, 2015
Upper management and safety are a joke, would not recommend this company to anyone even an enemy. Pay was good, more than half of the employees were lazy and got the pat on the back for doing nothing!
great place of empoyment
Welder/ Fabricator (Former Employee), Borger, TXFebruary 24, 2015
My typical day was very busy managing a crew for specific line repairs.
I learned how to be a better leader and to work as a team.
Management was very good with great leadership skills.
The people I got to interact with on a daily bases were very hard working individuals and great team members
The hardest part of my job was the hot and cold climate conditions.
The most enjoyable part of my job was welding.
Kind of Boring
Mechanical Engineering Intern (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: intelligent co-workers
Cons: poor mentoring, slow hr
The people I worked with were very nice, however the mentoring aspect could be better. The HR and IT departments also seemed to have a hard time assisting with any problems.
Company on the Rocks
Contractor (Current Employee), Midland, TXFebruary 18, 2015
Company is on the rocks. Does not utilize budget or savings to the benefit of the company. Company has had recent lay offs due to poor management of capital.
Great Employees, Good Work Atmosphere
GIS ANALYST II (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: free sodas and juices
Cons: galleria traffic
During my time at DCP, I had wonderful co-workers and a management team that understood work-life balance. The whole experience was a positive one. I just hated it to end because of a restructure.
Poor capital management
Senior Manager, Turnaround Center of Excellence (Current Employee), Denver, COFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: interesting work
Cons: average benefits
learned the gas processing business. Applying best practices in an industry that is behind most chemical and refining companies. Lots of travel to out of the way places.
ok
Accounting (Former Employee), houstonFebruary 2, 2015
ok place to be... if you want to advance, go to denver. I like houston. Not a big office in houston. thats all i can say about this company.
DCP
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Midland OfficeJanuary 30, 2015
Pros: great benefits, work m-t from 7-4:30 and 7-11 on fridays
Cons: short lunch only 30 min.
I currently do weekly reports on projects, MTD, YTD and weekly financial reports, index drawings in AutoCad, help in logging PSV information, pay invoices, set up meeting, organize training, order supplies, and job books. I have learned the importance of record retention in redoing our Engineering Library. This has been the most difficult task. I enjoy setting training and meeting new people in our organization.
Productive and overall good place to work
Measurement Analyst (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: excellent benefits
Cons: poor rate of compensation
DCP Midstream is a good place to work, and it has tremendous employees that pull together to get the job done. However, the compensation is determined by time in service and not by the merits, skills, and productivity of the employee. I currently work two desks and a special project, and I feel that I should receive compensation due to my contribution to the company. Also, there is a lack vertical promotions. Promotions just mean more of the same work.
Being a contractor means contractor pay
System Technician III (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKDecember 16, 2014
Pros: nice people
Cons: bad retention of lazy employees
I was a contractor for a year while working with DCP. It wasn't a bad job, the people were great (well most of them). But the pay just wasn't up to snuff if you were a contractor.

DCP has a bad tendency to keep lazy people on their staff which does nothing but cause more work for the rest of us.
TEKsystems was a good place to work
Talent Aquisition Specialist (Former Employee), Denver, CONovember 21, 2014
TEKsystems was a great place for me to learn the foundation of recruiting and to grow as a professional. Long hours but the payoff can be great. Great co-workers, young culture.
Productive and busy, always learning something new
Automation Controls Specialist (Current Employee), Liberal, KSOctober 26, 2014
Busy place to work and we have a great local managment staff.
Enjoyable Experiance
I/E Technician Intern (Former Employee), Chickasha, OKOctober 3, 2014
Pros: great training excelent leaders and many free meals
Cons: dangers associated with the position
Working at DCP was great from the start of the day till the end of the day. I learned Many things at DCP the most memorable are the classes they sent me to as an intern. I was able to attend Siemens PLC class, Advanced safety class and company classes in addition to my daily work schedule. Management at DCP wanted me to succeed and showed it in sending me to these classes even though I was Just an Intern. The hardest part of my job was being on call in the extreme cold and brutal hot weather we had but DCP provided all the equipment to make it bearable in any tempter. The most enjoyable part of this job was the satisfaction of knowing my mentor trusted me to build devices which were essential to the company without being there to watch over me.
Great company and work environment
Sr. Admin lll (Former Employee), Houston, TexasOctober 1, 2014
Very busy and productive
Diverse workplace
Very informative Evecutive Team
Did not care about workers
Plant Operator (Former Employee), Pegasus Gas Plant, Spraberry and Roberts RanchSeptember 22, 2014
Most of people are young and new, have had a large turn over recently

1 2 3

About DCP Midstream

DCP Midstream Partners is the publicly traded entity of DCP Midstream LLC, one of the largest natural gas gatherers in North America – Read more

DCP Midstream Salaries