DCS Corp Employee Reviews

Great company
Program Analyst (Former Employee) –  Patuxent River, MDJune 10, 2016
This company is great ! I loved working for DCS the management is great the work environment is home like and they have a fun culture but unfortunately they are losing contracts so the job security isn't there.
Pros
Benefits, culture, pay
Cons
Contracts are being lost
Mostly a great place to work!!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDDecember 5, 2016
I worked at DCS for almost 8 years, besides my management DCS was a great place!!! Great coworkers and friendships that I've established.
I love working here, and I love that I get the opportunity to grow with this job.
Logistics Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Redstone Arsenal, ALDecember 18, 2016
At this office there is a general environment of love for all employees. It’s amazing that senior leadership can sit with any member of the staff at lunch and all can have an enjoyable conversation.
Cons
Great management and fun place to work
Software Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Ridgecrest, CAJanuary 31, 2017
Terrific organization and overall the best job I have ever had. They do not micro manage you and give you all the tools you need to succeed in your job.
If I could work in about her depart
John wilder (Current Employee) –  TennesseeJanuary 11, 2017
It was interesting working at wilder but that's not in my field of study. I was hoping to move to the administration department but it didn't work to my plans.
Good company with great benefits
Mission Planning Lab Manager (Former Employee) –  Ridgecrest, CaliforniaAugust 10, 2014
My day started at 7:00am and lasted until 5:00pm. I learned all about the deeper level of test required to develop and new software and hardware system for mission planning the US Navy's aircraft. Management was excellent and really looked out for me when I had a major medical issue when I first started working there. My co-workers were very supportive and always available to help. The hardest part of my job was by far the communications security that was involved in my work. I was in charge of hundreds of items that needed to be inventoried daily and were very difficult to keep track of. While I was successful at the job and did very well, the company decided that two people needed to replace me to ease the burden on the lab manager. The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing the need for my services throughout the lab and how my part really did make a difference and was not some abstract idea that had to be explained to me to remind me of my worth.
Pros
Great benefits and excellent job satisfaction.
Cons
Communications Security
Great company to work for
Technical Analyst (Former Employee) –  Ridgecrest, CAAugust 7, 2015
Great company to work for. This company has growth potential for individuals that are highly driven. There are several training opportunities that are given to employees. Employees are part of(ESOP) Employee Stock Ownership Plan and have other great benefits.
Pros
Growth opportunities
Cons
degree level only
All about family
Case Support Analyst III (Current Employee) –  Ridgecrest, CA.May 11, 2015
DCS Corporation is a fantastic company to work for. It is still small in size which means you are not just a number. It is also employee owned which is a big plus. Their compensation and benefits package is decent especially for a company of its size. I have always loved working for DCS and I have nothing negative to say about them. They have taken good care of me in all aspects. Truly a great place to be.
Pros
Employee owned
Cons
Productive, laid back enviornment with an open door policy to upper management
Technical Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDJuly 16, 2014
A typical day at work would go as follows: Daily Morning Meetings followed by tasking that was assigned from the various program managers throughout the company. As I complete tasking I then do a process/product audit followed by more meetings throughout the afternoon. The hardest part of my job is interacting with all the different people across the different projects and staying on top of all the tasking from the many different projects I support. The most enjoyable part of my job is the daily interaction I get to have with my co-workers. DCS is a great working enviornment with a work hard play hard attitude. DCS is a company that provides their employees many different ways to succeed.
Pros
Great working enviornment, Management are all very approachable with and open door policy
Cons
N/A
Great Company
Configuration/Data Manager (Current Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDJuly 1, 2014
Great place to work, good people and benefits. The contract that I am on has me sitting off base and most of my work needs access to the NMCI database that I cant get to.
Good Company
Electronics Technician (Current Employee) –  Ridgecrest, CAOctober 13, 2014
The medical benefits are a little expensive, but the company is great and the higher ups actually care about their employees.
Great organization to work for
Senior Contracts Administrator (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJune 26, 2015
Great company to work for! DCS Corporation creates innovative technology solutions for their customers and seeks to develop successful working relationships to ensure that they meet their customers’ expectations and get the job done right. The value that DCS places on ensuring customer satisfaction is based on a strong corporate culture of empowerment, innovation, responsiveness, and professional excellence. The transformative ideas and entrepreneurial spirit that characterize the nearly 1,000 employee-owners allow DCS to ensure success of each client’s mission and actively contribute to the well being of the Nation.
Pros
Great flexibility in work hours
Cons
Must pass a stringent background check (including personal credit history)
Productive work environment with extended support
Program Analyst (Former Employee) –  San DiegoDecember 4, 2014
DCS Corp provided outstanding support and a pleasant work environment. While assigned as the installation, material and integration support to PMW 170 NMT Program Office, DCS provided me the support I needed and assisted me through a smooth transition into a fast-paced work environment.
Pros
Excellent view from office space, Kitchen and conference room and great people to work with.
Cons
Difficult at times dealing with
Program Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALAugust 16, 2014
Management at DCS headquarters was good, with little issues. They were supportive of our efforts on the Arsenal and ensured we were providing customer satisfaction to the Government. All aspects of my job was wonderful.
Pros
Encouraging Work Environment
Great company great people
Lead Systems/Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Buckeye, AZSeptember 13, 2015
A great company that has really looked out for me unfortunately program I ma on is losing funding. Time for my next adventure.
Prodcutive and fun workplace
Technical Analyst I / Database Analyst (Current Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDMay 6, 2013
A typical day at DCS Corp is working on defects and change requests from the Government. I am constantly learning new things on a daily basis. Whenever I have questions I go to a senior developer and ask those questions. Employees are always willing to help one another out, whenever. We are very serious when we are working, but we also know how to have fun and joke around.
Pros
Flexibe
Worked as a contractor for the U.S. Navy
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Patuxent River, MDMarch 7, 2014
Loved the programs that I worked for. Learned about Foreign Military Sales, government contracts, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, P-3 legality of the contracts and to read and expedite costs, variances, accounts payable and receivable and confidentiality.
Pros
Working for the Presidential Helicopter Program
Cons
never knew when contract was going to end.
Productive working culture
ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN II (Current Employee) –  Warren, MIDecember 12, 2012
Very good management, people oriented company. Core Values commit employees to excellence.
Very Productive
Analyst/New Equipment Trainer (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAOctober 17, 2012
Great company to work for, the reason that I am not work them anymore was that the contract with the government ran out after ten years. Good people to work with. Love the travel, Just hate the job had to end the way it did.
Pros
like traveling, like the out doors
It's a fun place to work.
Accounting Administrator III (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJune 7, 2014
It's a fund place to work. Employees are very cooperative and friendly.
Pros
CWS and flexable schedule.
Cons
High insurance premium.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DCS Corp. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5