DDB

DDB Employer Reviews

Amazing work environment
Executive Assistant/Creative Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 8, 2014
Pros: easy relaxing working environment
DDB is an amazing place to work if you want to get into the advertising business. Fast pace wok environment. Wonderful people who will always let you learn from them and will always encourage you.
Sorry to see DDB close.
Creative Director/Art Director (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAOctober 10, 2014
I'm happy to say I worked with so many amazing, talented, dedicated, hard working people at DDB.
Overview
Freelance Designer (Former Employee), New YorkMay 29, 2014
Great place to work at. A lot of creative activity: studios sharing their skills, various speakers, weekly briefings.

I worked with a couple of very hands on Creatives.

The work was intense as also fulfilling.
More Junior Supervision
Account Executive, Freelance (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 3, 2013
Pros: na
Cons: na
Working with the junior team having more experience was a challenge.
A very uncomfortable atmosphere
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 27, 2013
Pros: using my interpersonal skills with clients, typing and filing skills, accounting abilities
Cons: distance of coworkers, lack of management interaction, lack of benefit and advancement opportunities
I only worked here for a short time period. Usually arrived to work early and immediately began my duties of data entry. Also maintained oral conversations with clients via telephone to resolve billing and account resolutions. Management was not always available and co workers were impersonal. The atmosphere was mostly a "come to work, do your job and – more... go home" type of office. Which was fine with me, it allowed me the opportunity to complete my the tasks presented to me daily. – less
A great place to work. A fun and productive environment with tight deadlines but no pressure.
Interactive Production Designer - (Consultant) (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 17, 2012
Pros: casual dress environment, music playing while i worked, co-workers willing to help if necessary
Cons: being so busy you have to work through lunch.
- A typical day would be a meeting to go through the agenda for the day, deadlines and aspectations for larger projects. Follow up email and meetings after some work was done to cover what's expected to be done by the end of the day.

I learned how to multi-task large projects.

Management kept me in the loop about what was going on. They also created – more... a buffer between me and the aspectation of the client.

My co-workers were very helpful.

I can't really say there was a hard part to the job.

I liked every part of the job. – less

About DDB

Advertising is whassup at DDB Worldwide Communications Group. One of the world's top creative ad agencies,┬áthe company┬áhas produced – Read more