DDB

DDB Employer Reviews

Overview
Freelance Designer (Former Employee), New YorkMay 29, 2014
Great place to work at. A lot of creative activity: studios sharing their skills, various speakers, weekly briefings.

I worked with a couple of very hands on Creatives.

The work was intense as also fulfilling.
A big agency
Copywriter (Former Employee), Caracas,December 13, 2013
Good company to work. One day you were eating pancakes and the other having talks with creative people about the business.
More Junior Supervision
Account Executive, Freelance (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 3, 2013
Pros: na
Cons: na
Working with the junior team having more experience was a challenge.
A very uncomfortable atmosphere
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 27, 2013
Pros: using my interpersonal skills with clients, typing and filing skills, accounting abilities
Cons: distance of coworkers, lack of management interaction, lack of benefit and advancement opportunities
I only worked here for a short time period. Usually arrived to work early and immediately began my duties of data entry. Also maintained oral conversations with clients via telephone to resolve billing and account resolutions. Management was not always available and co workers were impersonal. The atmosphere was mostly a "come to work, do your job and – more... go home" type of office. Which was fine with me, it allowed me the opportunity to complete my the tasks presented to me daily. – less
Assistant Media Analyst – Media Department
Assistant Media Analyst (Former Employee), Lima, PeruFebruary 1, 2013
o Create budgets and sends to the client.
o Collect data and assist in writing competitive reports.
o Utilize internal data and other research systems to monitoring of campaigns in air.
o Assist in the execution of the media plan.
o Collaborate with the area of billing invoices to obtain the means of avoiding delays to the process
A great place to work. A fun and productive environment with tight deadlines but no pressure.
Interactive Production Designer - (Consultant) (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 17, 2012
Pros: casual dress environment, music playing while i worked, co-workers willing to help if necessary
Cons: being so busy you have to work through lunch.
- A typical day would be a meeting to go through the agenda for the day, deadlines and aspectations for larger projects. Follow up email and meetings after some work was done to cover what's expected to be done by the end of the day.

I learned how to multi-task large projects.

Management kept me in the loop about what was going on. They also created – more... a buffer between me and the aspectation of the client.

My co-workers were very helpful.

I can't really say there was a hard part to the job.

I liked every part of the job. – less
DDB have no loyalty to it employment, they throw you out like bath water.
Client Financial Supervisor (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 22, 2012
Pros: fun job
Cons: they just don't care about it's loyal personnel.
I get to work 1 1/2 before anyone else to drink my tea, check my message and reply to each one before I have to start my day. I worked between 9 and 10 hours days, without any overtime. That was me time, before everyone come in and questions. I got along with everyone I worked with, I will fill in when my supervisor asked, never complained about addition – more... work added to my desk. I thought I worked for a good company until I got sick and went on medical leave and they terminated me without any of my benefits. – less
A hub of talented minds with immense potential and knowledge
India as Sr. Brand Communications Executive (Current Employee), MumbaiMay 3, 2014
DDB a worldwide marketing communications network has offices in 80 countries around the globe. It was a major responsibility to support a skilled team working on iconic brands such as Volkswagen & Gulf Oil, India.

Key Result Areas (Client Relations, Creative & Delivery operations & Finance)

1. Initiating projects as per the client requirement and – more... ensure a smooth work flow process.
2. Creating new briefs for creative campaigns that are aligned towards business.
3. Maintaining efficient delivery and process management.
4. Maintaining a job lists. Planning weekly meetings with the client on targets, plans & way forward.
5. Monitoring the creative process of developing the campaign idea and its collaterals while ensuring smooth liaisoning
between the client and the internal creative team.
6. Preparing competitive analytic reports through the use of various research technology & tools to suggest suitable recommendations as plan-of-action models to our clients.
7. Ensuring quality control at every level of the respective execution process.
8. Active 3rd party management with regard to collaterals, campaign development, royalties and finance.
9. Timely presentation of project budgets, invoices, outstanding payments and collections with the Accounting teams internally.
10. Formulation of various media plans along with media buying and inventory management. – less
fun place to work great experience working with friends I still hace today.
Stop Motion Animator (Former Employee), Toronto OntarioJune 25, 2012
Pros: working with friends
Cons: long hours
Typical day was getting briefed by director and animating.
I learned that with a small set up i could produce my own stop mo animations.
Management and co-workers all close friends so it was a blast.
Hardest part long hours animating.
Most enjoyable seeing the final product.
TRES AGREABLE ET INSTRUCTIF
Stage en entreprise (Former Employee), Paris, A8June 26, 2014
Equipes dans l'ensemble très disponibles pour enseigner lors de mon stage.
Variété de métiers
grande agence de publicité
Beste bureau van Nederland (geweest)
Account Manager (Former Employee), AmstelveenJuly 31, 2013
Pros: veel werk in lekker hoog tempo
Cons: werk en prive, veel tijd in gestoken
Leuk en hard gewerkt op het McDonald's account. Productintroducties, Happy Meal, acties en congressen gedaan

About DDB

Advertising is whassup at DDB Worldwide Communications Group. One of the world's top creative ad agencies, the company has produced – Read more