DDB Employee Review

Overview
Freelance Designer (Former Employee) –  New YorkMay 29, 2014
Great place to work at. A lot of creative activity: studios sharing their skills, various speakers, weekly briefings.

I worked with a couple of very hands on Creatives.

The work was intense as also fulfilling.

Other DDB Employee Reviews

Talented and Nice....Yes, it is true.
Global Account Director (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 27, 2017
DDB is known for their employees being nice and talented. And through al of the years that I was there, this held true not only in NY, but also throughout the Network.

I found DDB to have a nice focus on work and life balance and understood that the employees are adults and can work from home when necessary. The culture has turned around significantly with the current NY CEO.

The hardest part of the job was all of the changes in internal process and navigating that. Too many layers in my opinion.

It was also hard to not see DDB NY win any new business for a very long time. I will route for DDB from afar as I hope that they can start to win new business and grow the revenue and employee base to make it the Headquarters is should be on Madison Avenue given its amazing legacy.
Pros
Location, friendly atmosphere, Monday Agency meetings
Cons
No new business wins, some leadership positions
Sinking Ship
Copywriter Intern (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 25, 2017
Anyone of worth was booted or left in an attempt to salvage their careers. This is a sad shell of it's former glory. No wonder they had to make a new agency to get McDonald's.