De Lage Landen Employee Reviews

Great place to work. Think of my time there fondly
Flow Analyst (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PAMarch 27, 2017
I would have stayed had I not moved. Great place to work with advancement opportunities and a successfully growing business. I loved the people and the activities we did to stay engaged. Benefits were great. Hardest part of the job was long hours at the end of the month, but you made the overtime and food was provided so it made up for it. Perfect for a workaholic like me.
Pros
Free lunches at the end of the month, cafeteria downstairs
Cons
Long hours at the end of the month
Excellent place to work
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PAMarch 2, 2017
This is a fine firm with a very good reputation and a motivated workforce. They are conveniently located and also have a great cafeteria onsite.
By far one of the best companies I have ever worked for
Project Methodology Specialist (Consultant) (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAOctober 21, 2016
Work life balance is incredible, and people really know how to combine work and fun. Some of the short comings is the lack of data driven decision making. However, the company is maturing very rapidly.
Pros
On site Gym, great team members
Cons
Low maturity on systems integration
Excellent Employer. Couldn't ask for much better
PORTFOLIO MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, and KentuckyMay 19, 2015
Always busy and always learning something new. People are always willing to assist and lend a hand. Productive and profitable company.
Added work no added compensation
Customer Service Desk Officer (Current Employee) –  Wayne, PAApril 23, 2015
Work volume increases but pay does not. Handling multiple departments request. Goals are unattainable and contradictory. Corporate is great, immediate management is not.
Good co-workers
Sales Support Accountant (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Valley Forge,PANovember 5, 2014
Perform reconciliations on major accounts to ensure third party vendors were paid.
Construction, Industry & Transportation GBU
Assisted in audit preparation of all Construction & Industry accounts.
Reviewed all transactions for proper filing of exemption status, obtained proper exemption paperwork or disallowed exemption.
File Regulation B Letters for Compliance with the Fair Credit & Reporting Act for Construction & Industry Credit Rejections.
Troubleshoot Construction & Industry Credit Department projects
Pros
Cafeteria located on campus
Cons
Lack of advancement as contractor
Run As Fast As You Can
Sales Tax Administrator (Current Employee) –  Wayne, PAJuly 21, 2014
Do not ever work for the Tax Department. It's a toxic environment where the Director where constantly throw you under the bus. The Director claims to have a college degree but she does not. They will lie to you. Turn down any position within the Tax Department.
Pros
Laid Back
Cons
Getting run over the bus (literally)
Great Job - If you are a member
Sales Support Officer (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PAFebruary 18, 2014
Being "Temporary" worker you miss out on most of the advantages: compensation, benefits, events, and overtime opportunities.
Very good company to work for. Veryone is very nice and fun!!
Human Resources Administrator (Current Employee) –  Wayne, PANovember 18, 2013
I would recommend anyone to work at DLL. Its a wonderful company to work for!
Pros
Very open work enviroment. Everyone helps everyone else. No one is to "big" to do anything
Cons
There really are none, other then they hire a lot of temps so it causes a lot of turnover
Great enviroment. The leadership is great and a lot of fun.
Human Resources Administrator (Current Employee) –  Wayne, PAAugust 21, 2013
The company is a great company. I work in Human resources and I have learned a lot. The managers a very friendly and fair. The co-workers are great. They are all very nice and help full. The hardest part of my job is that it is not a permanent position, although I have been there for a year or more its a Temp/Contractor opening. I would like to find a solid position.
Pros
Very friendly, free lunch 1 to 3 times a week. Great atmosphfere
Cons
I am a temp worker
De Lage Landen
Senior Consultant, Business Intelligence Analyst (Former Employee) –  King of PrussiaApril 22, 2013
Great group of people with a penchant for the Dutch lifestyle.
Pros
catered corporate meetings.
Cons
esl challenges.
De Lage Landen is a global provider of high-quality asset-based financing products.
Senior Support Specialist-2 (Current Employee) –  Wayne, PAAugust 28, 2012
It's a great company with great people.
Every day is different and interesting.
Worst place to work EVER
Title Remittance Processor - Contractor (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PAJune 4, 2012
This was the absolute worst job I have ever had in my 20+ odd years out in the workforce!!!! The management had favorites, a typical day was fraught with miscommunications, constant changing of rules from one person to the next, co-workers telling lies about each other, making fun of each other and just being petty and mean in general. If you weren't a favorite (compare it to being in school, remember the teacher's pet?) nothing you did was right. Management had not a clue what they were doing and would write and say things about the employees that were not professional in the very least. If I could give this company a NEGATIVE 5 stars, I would.
Pros
absolutely none!!!
Cons
everything!!!!