Quality Control Director – Position ID: QC/DIR
Job Type Permanent
Job Function: Quality Assurance
Industry/Sub-industry: Aircraft Support Equipment Company
Career Level: Director Management
Salary Range: $50,000 to $65,000 Base upon credentials and experience
A Management position in Quality Assurance or Manufacturing with a background in Mechanical Inspection, and Process Planning Skills. Background should include a working knowledge of ISO9001 and AS9100.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Transition Company from MIL-I-45208 to AS9100.
- Conduct internal and supplier audits to ensure compliance to procedures, purchase orders and contract requirements to meet MIL-I-45208 and AS9100.
- Oversee, manage and supervise inspection department personnel
- Perform contract reviews to determine special process requirements and inspection criteria.
- Responsible for the review and flow-down of contract requirements and quality performance to sub-tier suppliers.
- Interface with suppliers to address and resolve concerns and coordinate process/product enhancements.
- Monitor internal and external corrective actions for effectiveness.
- Supervise and review inspections from receipt of raw materials to final delivery of end item product using, but not limited to drawings, specifications, DCN’s and purchase orders.
- Review and verify all applicable certifications and documentation, required by contract, for delivery of product.
- Maintain company QMS system and re-certification processes.
- Demonstrate expertise in inspection
- Knowledge in ISO9001 & MIL-I-45208
- Knowledge in AS9100 (Preferred)
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficiency in standard office equipment, computer literate in word processing and spreadsheets.
- Analytical and math skills.
- Ability to resolve conflicts.
- Must be a multi-tasked individual who is able to work with little supervision.
Education: High School
Benefits: Health Plan, Life Insurance, STD, 401k & Profit Sharing
Interested candidates send resume to: Fax: 215-332-8056 or E-mail
Equal Employment Opportunity
DeVal is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.