DealDash

DealDash Employer Reviews

Fast Paced and Fun.
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee), Helsinki, FIApril 12, 2013
I am happy to say that initial expectations have been exceeded regarding my time working at DealDash. The company is young in age, as are its employees which creates a relaxed atmosphere. A typical day consists of trying to keep up with ones job responsibilities(I am in customer service, so that means responding to many customer inquiries) and also – more... working on extra projects. Management gives a lot of freedom to employees to develop and test out their ideas, and one has to be very self motivated to find these opportunities and follow up on them. As a start up, changes are happening on an almost daily basis which makes the job feel very fast paced.

The best part about working for DealDash is the recognition one gets for a job well done, and also the possibility to take on more responsibilities and grow as an employee. – less

– June 18, 2013

Hats off for the customer service provided by Deal Dash and I truly love it.Immediate responses are readily provided by them and they make sure that the customers feel free. Shipping is provided instantly for the winners.Indeed its fun loving and exciting.

– June 19, 2013

The responses towards the users of the DealDash customer service is very interactive and helpful, which in turn reflects the good atmosphere which is provided for the employees there inside. DealDash site comes up with the fresh ideas and it is more user interaction. It’s the place where the user gets the interest of bidders without any fear of losing.

About DealDash

DealDash's mission is to be the fun & social marketplace for deals. Since our start four years ago, we have quickly grown – Read more

DealDash Photos