DealDash Employee Review

Fast Paced and Fun.
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Helsinki, FIApril 12, 2013
I am happy to say that initial expectations have been exceeded regarding my time working at DealDash. The company is young in age, as are its employees which creates a relaxed atmosphere. A typical day consists of trying to keep up with ones job responsibilities(I am in customer service, so that means responding to many customer inquiries) and also working on extra projects. Management gives a lot of freedom to employees to develop and test out their ideas, and one has to be very self motivated to find these opportunities and follow up on them. As a start up, changes are happening on an almost daily basis which makes the job feel very fast paced.

The best part about working for DealDash is the recognition one gets for a job well done, and also the possibility to take on more responsibilities and grow as an employee.

Other DealDash Employee Reviews

Potential for Growth
Head of People (Former Employee) –  UusimaaOctober 10, 2017
If you work hard and show great results, you will go very far in this company. Culture is based on results and contributions rather than how long someone has been there.
Flexible, exciting company
Customer Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 17, 2013
Working for this start up has been challenging and fun. As a customer service rep, we are required to do our best to make everyones life easier- helping customers with a virtual smile. Good communication skills are key! Things have changed a lot during the short time (several months) since I've been here, but it has been exciting. Since it is a very small company, all employees have the opportunity to interact with all departments in a very intimate way- something not possible at larger companies. Quality and organization are improving every month, which makes me feel more security for my position and for the advancement of the company.

I really enjoy working for such a young company, where most employees are in their 20s-30s.

The most exciting yet difficult part of the job is the constant changes that are being made to procedure as the company gets bigger. You need to be comfortable with always being on your toes!
Pros
flexibilty of work hours, international company, young and hip
Cons
instability of procedure

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DealDash. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3