DealDash Employee Reviews

Found 1 review matching the search
Flexible, exciting company
Customer Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 17, 2013
Working for this start up has been challenging and fun. As a customer service rep, we are required to do our best to make everyones life easier- helping customers with a virtual smile. Good communication skills are key! Things have changed a lot during the short time (several months) since I've been here, but it has been exciting. Since it is a very small company, all employees have the opportunity to interact with all departments in a very intimate way- something not possible at larger companies. Quality and organization are improving every month, which makes me feel more security for my position and for the advancement of the company.

I really enjoy working for such a young company, where most employees are in their 20s-30s.

The most exciting yet difficult part of the job is the constant changes that are being made to procedure as the company gets bigger. You need to be comfortable with always being on your toes!
flexibilty of work hours, international company, young and hip
instability of procedure

Comment – July 9, 2013

I know about dealdash by social network, I joined Facebook before a month and i didn't won any product at starting but before a week i had won Samsung chrome-book for just $60 and i received the product exactly after a couple of weeks. It is the best auction site when comparing with other sites.