Dealer Synergy Employee Reviews

Horrible Management at Top Level
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Audubon, NJDecember 24, 2017
Ownership is pathetic to be quite honest. Company President is abusive to his staff in every sense. There is no reason in the world to treat your employees in the matter they are treated.

I would not recommend anyone to work there for any reason.
Pros
Office staff are very cool
Cons
President is absolutely a pathetic excuse for a human being.
Loved it
salesman (Former Employee) –  Trenton, NJJune 17, 2014
Was a little hard because you worked off commission but if you worked hard you succeed.
Awesome atmosphere
N/a (Current Employee) –  Audubon, NJMay 23, 2014
Extremely fun place to be, yet people are always doing their work and keeping busy.
Pros
Great environment
Small family run company
Manager of Client Services (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 26, 2013
This was a small company of about 10-15 people, including the owners and managers. We worked in close quarters and many of us became like a small family.

I was new to the field of automotive sales and internet technology. During my time here I learned how to utilize lead management/customer relations management tools to their fullest extent. I also learned enough about the car business to not get swindled when purchasing my personal vehicles.

This was a very demanding position and taught me a great deal about working under pressure.
Pros
No weekends or holidays, consistent work hours, good pay
Cons
No benefits, few opportunities for advancement, no real management structure.
Awesome place to work with room for advancement
Content Manager (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 18, 2012
-A typical day at work is productive, relaxed, or intense!
-What you learned - To Fitfo (internal motto) and get it done!
-Management team are a group of nice people to work for.
-The co-workers friends and great people to work with
-The hardest part of the job is getting into the "Zone"
-The most enjoyable part of the job is learning and applying new techniques.
Pros
intense workplace, always something new!
Cons
septa
They're going places, pretty good web product and a great training
Department Head (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia - NortheastApril 18, 2012
A typical day at work is busy, busy, busy. I've learned that as a consultant all answers come trough synergizing with team members and clients to produce win-win outcomes.

The management team is very helpful. I like the break-out sessions where they coach us 1on1. My co-workers are wonderful. We hang out together on weekends.

The hardest part of the job is making everyone happy at the same time lol. The automotive industry is very demanding.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the amount of exposure that I get to learn so many new things.
Pros
lots of fun. it's something new every day.
Cons
the distance from the city.
Comfortable Place to Work
Social Media Analyst/Content Writer (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia PAApril 18, 2012
Dealer Synergy has been an enjoyable experience. My co-workers are very friendly and great to work with. I'm not at all bothered while doing my job. The boss and managers trust me to handle clients and work with proper care.
Pros
co-workers, no pressure, trust worthy company
Cons
1/2 hour lunch
An Awesome Place to Work!!
Social Media (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 18, 2012
Been at the firm for over a year, and it's just an all round great place to work at. The places I worked before, there were bosses and supervisors always breathing down your neck, but not here. At this firm, you're hired for a specific reason. Each employee here has certain qualifications specific to their position. They trust you with expertise in your area. You're trusted with clients. I don't think you can put a price on trust.

It's also a very laid back work environment that allows for both professional & personal growth.
Pros
laid back, trust
Dealer Synergy is an Award Winning Training, Consulting & Digital Marketing Firm
CEO (Current Employee) –  PhiladelphiaApril 18, 2012
Dealer Synergy is recognized as the Automotive Sales Industry's #1 Training, Consulting Digital Marketing Solutions. Dealer Synergy has pioneered Automotive Internet Sales and lead the way for over 8 years now.
Pros
casual environment, paid lunch, medical, 401k (match), vacation, cutting edge technology
Focused, high-energy environment
Content Writer (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 18, 2012
It's a very good place to work. The job allows me to do what I do best -- developing well-written websites (in this case, for auto dealerships across the United States). The feedback we get from our clients helps us to improve, and contributes to an overall sense of accomplishment.
A great place to work until the market climate changes
Customer Service Analyst (Current Employee) –  PhiladelphiaDecember 28, 2011
Dealer Synergy lack of organization can teach any person what not to do for any well established employer. There is no sense of camaraderie or accountability at this firm.
Pros
paid lunches and room for advancement
Cons
lack of organization, no camaraderie, lack of training for employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dealer Synergy. Our community is ready to answer.

Dealer Synergy Reviews by Location