Dealer.com

Dealer.com Employee Reviews

Overall Great Company
Digital Advisor (Current Employee), Burlington, VTMarch 2, 2015
Pros: company culture
Cons: stress level is high, pay is not high enough
Customer Service in this industry is not for the faint of heart. Car dealers are not normal customers, they're a very unique client base.
Good Place to Work but Changing Culture
SEO Intern (Current Employee), Burlington, VTFebruary 17, 2015
It is a good place to work but compensation is not in line with industry standards. Burlington isn't the cheapest place to live.
Great People, Work Life Balance and Cafe
Senior SEO Strategist (Current Employee), Burlington, VTDecember 20, 2014
Pros: great people to work with
Cons: healthcare can be viewed as rather expensive
In Dealer.com you get to work with some of the best individuals within the industry. You work hard and get nice perks. Advancement can be a little tough if you're not sure what management is looking for. Overall, If you enjoy the auto industry combined with digital - it's a great place to work.
Great benefits
HR Coordinator- temp (Current Employee), Burlington, VTDecember 8, 2014
A lot of fun and a great experience. Most people are super nice and there is a great opportunity for advancement if you are into making a career there.
Awesome place to work!
Web Production Development, I (Former Employee), Burlington, Vt.August 23, 2014
Pros: free fitness center, free fitness classes, onsite cafe's, great benefits
The only reason that Dealer.com doesn't rate a full 5 stars in my book is because I think the pay is a little low for the area they are in, but not unbearable, mind you. Everyone is awesome, there is an onsite gym, free fitness classes, put-put golf, and 2 great onsite cafe's that have the best food in the area. It is really a great place to work, a very open atmosphere and great perks for employees.
Great work/life balance company with competitive compensation
Advertising Performance Associate (Current Employee), Manhattan Beach, CAApril 12, 2014
Pros: work / life balance, benefits, and compensation
Cons: management and job security
A typical day is quite busy as the workload exceeds the number of employees. however the company is great at promoting wellness and offers many programs to help deal with the stress that comes from being overworked. Management also is overworked and is sometimes difficult to get a hold of especially when working with teams amongst different offices in different time zones.
Fun and Laid back work environment
CRM Support Analyst (Current Employee), Burlington, VTDecember 2, 2013
There is a lot that is greta bout this company. But, with a NEW growing company comes learning challenges since there is no experience to learn from.
SEO Analyst (Current Employee), Burlington, VTJuly 29, 2013
A wonderful place to work! They really value their employees and have a strong focus on work/life balance.
Fast paced work environment with young employees
SEO Jr. Copywriter (Former Employee), Burlington, VTMarch 18, 2013
Pros: organic cafe, gym facilities
Cons: hardly any feedback, poor management
I would conduct SEO campaigns for 70 different client websites. I utilized Advanced Web Ranking to determine which keywords and phrases were lagging. I then would target these keywords and phrases by creating original, fresh and interesting content. Additionally, I boosted SEO value for my clients' websites by linking to internal landing pages with targeted anchor texts. I ensured that my content met all OEM compliance requirements and were grammatically correct and error free. I enjoyed my coworkers and the environment was very positive. I did however feel that upper management was a bit out of touch with what was actually going on. The life, work balance was very nice.

May 16, 2013

Yes, most employees are young because older employees find themselves harassed or booted out the door. Any reasonable person would call it age discrimination. Also, nearly all of the employees are white. When I was there, there were no deaf, blind, or handicapped employees. Ask yourself why.

Great Place to work
Production Operations Specialist (Current Employee), Operations SpecialistDecember 19, 2012
This company has a fantastic Culture, and is full of hard working people. I have learned advanced Trouble shooting skills and logistics while working with their proprietary Software. The Management is great on personal needs, but there is a challenge with communication on upcoming products.

May 16, 2013

What a joke. No one buys your assessment.

July 9, 2013

Yes, if you're accustomed to working in the fast food industry, you will love DDC.

I like to work with a good group of team players.
Internet Marketing Consultant/Account Manager (Current Employee), Burlington, VTJune 13, 2012
Pros: when all customers and co-workers are happy.
Cons: can't make everyone happy.
1. The work day should go by very fast.
2. Always learn something about each person you work with on how to get the most information .
3. Make sure everyone is doing exactly what will get them what they need.
4. All co-workers should work as a team.
5. Getting everyone to work together as a team.
When everyone is happy.

October 28, 2012

The stars say something, but your comments are not complete: They just say what you like, not if those desires are being met there.

May 16, 2013

That isn't even a review, it is a list of suggestion for workers. Please, stop posting these bogus reviews.

Gym is awesome - Work is horrible
Wont say but in engineering (Current Employee), Burlington,. VTJanuary 13, 2012
Pros: gym- thats it
Cons: constant meddling by upper management.
The leadership/owners cant let go. Employees are not empowered to do their jobs. too much meddling causes a lot of confusion.
The facility is a big factory with high ceilings, the noise is unbearable.
No creativity is encouraged. all employees hear is "work harder"

About Dealer.com

Dealer.com, a Dealertrack Technologies Solution, provides an integrated platform of Inventory, Advertising, Website and CRM products – Read more