Dealer.com Employee Reviews

A fast growing company with a fun job culture
QA Engineer (Current Employee) –  Burlington, VTApril 23, 2017
A great place to work with lots of opportunities for advancement. In engineering there are lots of projects to work on and explore. The workplace culture is very energetic and the company often provides opportunities to work on special projects. Projects and overall objectives are often being changed often with little direction and guidance. Employees are heavily encouraged to find their own path forward. Not a bad thing if your a strong leader type but if your not then its going to be hard.
Pros
Casual work environment, Employee Cafe
Cons
Healthcare plan, Management
Amazing company amazing location
OEM Regional Strategist (Former Employee) –  Burlington, VTFebruary 1, 2017
Cares deeply for their employees happiness and professional development. Burlington Vermont is a great place to live work and have a balanced life. Dealer.com supports that.
New and Developing
Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 17, 2016
Dealer.com just recently got acquired by Cox Automotive.
Dealer.com is a unique and interesting company.
Dealer.com is making a name for itself in the industry
Dealer.com is growing
fun beach office
Sr. Advertising Performance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Manhattan Beach, CASeptember 14, 2015
They have a really cool beach office, but the work is super boring, and mundane. The people who work there are really cool and fun, but the car dealer clients are horrible.
Amazing and creative company!
Digital Advisor (Former Employee) –  Manhattan BeachApril 6, 2015
I loved working with our clients and helping them choose the best digital marketing strategy! If the office was closer to where I lived I would still be working for Dealer.com, they're such an innovative and supportive company.
Overall Great Company
Digital Advisor (Current Employee) –  Burlington, VTMarch 2, 2015
Customer Service in this industry is not for the faint of heart. Car dealers are not normal customers, they're a very unique client base.
Pros
Company Culture
Cons
Stress level is high, pay is not high enough
Good Place to Work but Changing Culture
SEO Intern (Current Employee) –  Burlington, VTFebruary 17, 2015
It is a good place to work but compensation is not in line with industry standards. Burlington isn't the cheapest place to live.
Great People, Work Life Balance and Cafe
Senior SEO Strategist (Current Employee) –  Burlington, VTDecember 20, 2014
In Dealer.com you get to work with some of the best individuals within the industry. You work hard and get nice perks. Advancement can be a little tough if you're not sure what management is looking for. Overall, If you enjoy the auto industry combined with digital - it's a great place to work.
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
healthcare can be viewed as rather expensive
Great benefits
HR Coordinator- temp (Current Employee) –  Burlington, VTDecember 8, 2014
A lot of fun and a great experience. Most people are super nice and there is a great opportunity for advancement if you are into making a career there.
Awesome place to work!
Web Production Development, I (Former Employee) –  Burlington, Vt.August 23, 2014
The only reason that Dealer.com doesn't rate a full 5 stars in my book is because I think the pay is a little low for the area they are in, but not unbearable, mind you. Everyone is awesome, there is an onsite gym, free fitness classes, put-put golf, and 2 great onsite cafe's that have the best food in the area. It is really a great place to work, a very open atmosphere and great perks for employees.
Pros
Free fitness center, free fitness classes, onsite cafe's, great benefits
Great work/life balance company with competitive compensation
Advertising Performance Associate (Current Employee) –  Manhattan Beach, CAApril 12, 2014
A typical day is quite busy as the workload exceeds the number of employees. however the company is great at promoting wellness and offers many programs to help deal with the stress that comes from being overworked. Management also is overworked and is sometimes difficult to get a hold of especially when working with teams amongst different offices in different time zones.
Pros
Work / life balance, benefits, and compensation
Cons
Management and job security
Fun and Laid back work environment
CRM Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Burlington, VTDecember 2, 2013
There is a lot that is greta bout this company. But, with a NEW growing company comes learning challenges since there is no experience to learn from.
SEO Analyst (Current Employee) –  Burlington, VTJuly 29, 2013
A wonderful place to work! They really value their employees and have a strong focus on work/life balance.
Fast paced work environment with young employees
SEO Jr. Copywriter (Former Employee) –  Burlington, VTMarch 18, 2013
I would conduct SEO campaigns for 70 different client websites. I utilized Advanced Web Ranking to determine which keywords and phrases were lagging. I then would target these keywords and phrases by creating original, fresh and interesting content. Additionally, I boosted SEO value for my clients' websites by linking to internal landing pages with targeted anchor texts. I ensured that my content met all OEM compliance requirements and were grammatically correct and error free. I enjoyed my coworkers and the environment was very positive. I did however feel that upper management was a bit out of touch with what was actually going on. The life, work balance was very nice.
Pros
organic cafe, gym facilities
Cons
hardly any feedback, poor management
Great Place to work
Production Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Operations SpecialistDecember 19, 2012
This company has a fantastic Culture, and is full of hard working people. I have learned advanced Trouble shooting skills and logistics while working with their proprietary Software. The Management is great on personal needs, but there is a challenge with communication on upcoming products.
I like to work with a good group of team players.
Internet Marketing Consultant/Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Burlington, VTJune 13, 2012
1. The work day should go by very fast.
2. Always learn something about each person you work with on how to get the most information .
3. Make sure everyone is doing exactly what will get them what they need.
4. All co-workers should work as a team.
5. Getting everyone to work together as a team.
When everyone is happy.
Pros
when all customers and co-workers are happy.
Cons
can't make everyone happy.
Gym is awesome - Work is horrible
Wont say but in engineering (Current Employee) –  Burlington,. VTJanuary 13, 2012
The leadership/owners cant let go. Employees are not empowered to do their jobs. too much meddling causes a lot of confusion.
The facility is a big factory with high ceilings, the noise is unbearable.
No creativity is encouraged. all employees hear is "work harder"
Pros
gym- thats it
Cons
constant meddling by upper management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dealer.com. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4