DealerCentric is looking for a well-rounded software engineer with a solid foundation in programming and the ability to work through complex problems. The software engineer will be working on web server technologies ranging from C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net / JS / HTML, SOAP and REST web services with WCF to build some of the best-in-class web applications for the next generation of auto finance products and services.
DealerCentric software engineers are responsible for all aspects of the project lifecycle from quoting, meeting and prototyping, to requirements, building, testing, launching and maintaining. As such, organizational skills and time management skills are mandatory. The software engineer must also write clean, well-designed, well-organized code, investigate and keep up with new technology, and work with other development team members.
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 4+ years’ experience in software development
- Experience with SQL Server database design, writing efficient SQL, stored procedures, etc.
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM and test driven development
- Ability to do self-directed work as well as work alongside a team of developers
Other Skills (Not Required)
- XML, XSD, XSLT
- Auto Finance / Lending Experience
- Familiarity with Windows server platforms and configurations (IIS)
- Source Control Frameworks
DealerCentric provides generous benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k), flexible work hours, PTO, and a comfortable work/life balance.
All applicants and employees receive equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, marital status, or other factors prescribed by law.