Dealership Experts

Dealership Experts Employer Reviews

Current Employee
Dealer Services (Current Employee), Dallas, TxMarch 8, 2013
Pros: work hours are great and have enabled me to have family time.
I have been an employee for almost 4 years. I cannot say enough good things about this company. I have learned all aspects of the automotive industry along the way. My co workers have always been professional and respectful. The environment around the office is often light and a family like atmosphere. We help many hard working Americans find jobs and – more... do so on a daily basis. That is my favorite part about my job. – less
Great Jobs with Great Employers creating Great Results
CEO (Former Employee), Dallas, TexasMarch 8, 2013
Pros: automated matching to automotive dealership opportunities
Dealership Experts has provided thousands of great automotive jobs for automotive personnel. Their process is simple and through Smart Resume it is automated to auto-match your qualifications to their Member Dealer Jobs in real-time.
sucks
none (Former Employee), chevyNovember 26, 2012
Cons: alot
would not use them. total mis leading company. I feel that should communicate better.
No effort to help and false job advertising
Candidate (Former Employee), TexasSeptember 5, 2012
Pros: let me know?
Cons: waste of time technology and hope for help
If you have nothing to offer him or can't be placed in VT store or some other shady group. Your useless. Does nothing to help secure a position b/c your one of many. As long as gets his favorite and local in.

April 18, 2013

Please do not waste your time with them. If you're looking for an automotive job, look somewhere else to apply. I knew I didn't want to have anything to do with Dealership Experts when the owner called me up just to yell and curse at me because I voiced my displeasure with his company's follow up. Really??? And yes, I hung up on him.

Auto Jobs with Results
C.E.O. (Current Employee), U.S.A.August 9, 2012
Pros: find the best auto jobs
Cons: n/a
Finding auto jobs for auto professionals. We spend our time listening to our Member Dealer needs and match our 20,000 plus data base with the auto jobs available via our exclusive auto professional CRM.
DON'T BOTHER
NO JOBS (Former Employee), NO JOBSDecember 8, 2011
Pros: waste of time
Cons: big waste of time
WENT FOR INTERVEIW SERVICE ADVISOR THEY TRY TO GET YOU TO SELL CARS JUST A PLOY DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME