We’re a successful, small company with over 100 employees based in Louisville, KY. We’re growing rapidly, undergoing a national expansion. We’re looking for a hard working hustler with a great work history.
We're a discount automotive products company with a UNIQUE product which has a proven track record of success.
You will act as a dealership vendor, driving a company van to car dealerships in the metro area. You'll perform simple installation (no dirty hands) of a technology-oriented device. Candidates who can use tools, like gadgets, or have experience with any tech-related jobs, or do very well with our company.
Pay Structure: $17.00/hr during training (a few weeks or so). Then, you’ll be moved to $10/hour plus commission. Within a couple months our techs typically are making the yearly equivalent of $55-$65k. Our highest performing techs make over $80,000/year.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacations
- A company van you can drive home
- Company iPhone
- Company laptop
- Company gas card
- Clothing allowance
- Company-matched 401k
- Professional demeanor with good communication skills
- Familiarity with computers
- High school diploma or equivalent (some college preferred)
- 21 years of age or older to drive a company van
- A valid driver's license (no special permits are needed)
- An excellent driving record.
- A list of references from previous jobs who can attest to your work performance.
- You must be able to pass a pre-hire background check, DOT physical and drug screen.
- You'll also need a safe place to park the company van.
Those who thrive in this position have experience in/as:
- Service writer/advisor
- Parts store manager / clerk
- Car audio installation / Home audio installation
- Communications installation
- Route sales / representative
- Car sales
- Quick oil change techs
- Other jobs requiring troubleshooting or working with hands
This is a rare opportunity where you determine your own success. This position is for a self starter who needs little supervision. Since our company is experiencing uncommon growth, there’s uncommon job security as well as uncommon opportunity for advancement.
We’re eager to hire during the coming days. Please reply with a resume and an explanation of why you’re a good fit for this position.
Please reply with
1. a resume
2. salary requirements
3. salary history
4. an explanation of why you’re a good fit for this position