We're a successful, small company with over 130 employees based in Louisville, KY. We're growing rapidly, undergoing a MAJOR national expansion and looking for a hard working hustler to hit the ground running.
We're a discount automotive products company with a very unique product and service which has a proven track record of success. You will act as a dealership vendor with one of the nation's largest used car companies; you'll perform a simple installation (no dirty hands) of a technology-oriented device.
This position requires great customer service skills and some sales ability. For that reason we have found that automotive service writers / managers, parts managers and car audio installers thrive in this position.
Pay Structure: $17.00/hr during training (a few weeks or so). Then, you'll be moved to a base salary of $24,000 per year plus commission. Within a couple months our techs typically are making the yearly equivalent of $55,000-$65,000. Our highest performing techs make over $90,000/year.
REAL NUMBERS: account managers who have been with our organization for at least one year average $60,000 per year. Our top 30% are over $74,000 and our top 10% make over $82,000.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacations
- A company van you can drive home
- Company iPhone
- Company laptop
- Company gas card
- Clothing allowance
- Company-matched 401k
- Professional demeanor with good communication skills
- Familiarity with computers
- High school diploma or equivalent (some college preferred)
- 21 years of age or older to drive a company van
- A valid driver's license (no special permits are needed)
- An excellent driving record.
- A list of references from previous jobs who can attest to your work performance.
- You must be able to pass a pre-hire background check, DOT physical and drug screen.
- You'll also need a safe place to park the company van.
Those who thrive in this position have experience in/as:
- Service writer/advisor
- Parts store manager / clerk
- Car audio installation / Home audio installation
- Communications installation
- Route sales / representative
- Car sales
- Quick oil change techs
- Other jobs requiring troubleshooting or working with hands
This is a rare opportunity which allows you to determine your own success. Since our company is experiencing uncommon growth, there's uncommon job security as well as uncommon opportunity for advancement.
We're eager to hire as soon as possible and look forward to hearing from you.
Please reply with:
1. a resume
2. salary history
3. an explanation of why you're a good fit for this position