Dealertrack Technologies, Inc.

Dealertrack Technologies, Inc. Employee Reviews

Management is very snide and acts superior towards employees
Registration Specialist (Current Employee) –  East Greenbush, NYNovember 10, 2016
If you are OK with working with a lot of people who i feel do more meeting with each other (talking about floor supervisors) than helping train properly.
Productive and steady business to work for.
Assistant Processor (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 10, 2016
This is a fast, steady,paced office with people personal information coming through, so confidentially is very important and entering accurate information is.
It’s a good company I learned a lot from that client
Selenium Tester (Current Employee) –  NYC, NYOctober 4, 2016
It’s a good company I learned a lot from that client I learned many thing from project manager I thought of continuing with this company we are unable to do .
Great Place to work and learn
Client Relationship Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lake Success, NYAugust 16, 2016
DealerTrack was a great place to gain knowledge and is always on the cutting edge of technology in the automotive industry. The rules are not too strict and you will learn a lot of you want to from a lot of very smart people.
Pros
ice cream truck Wednesdays in the summer
Cons
depending what department you work in you might have to work a lot of hours
Processor (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 30, 2016
It was a very nice placer to work. Love the people and the supervisors. Flexible hours and nice pay. Easy to find from the main highways.
Horrible place!!
Title Clerk (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIJuly 19, 2016
Too much drama to deal with and the amount of negativity drains with the second you walk into the doors! Do not recommend working here! No upper management, the office manager does know what she's doing, the team leads act like their too good for their jobs and the work is not worth being paid so little for. You are better off in retail on weekends than doing this!
Pros
Cons
Everything you can imagine
Great Company Culture
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 15, 2016
Great company culture, and excellent benefits. Ability to work remotely and very flexible with time off. High turnover due to restructuring of departments and recent acquisition.
Job decriptions
Document Processor (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 24, 2016
The work environment is neatly organized. However, management is horrible and unorganized . The employees work well as a team. The hardest part of the job is taping boxes.
Productive and Fun Work Place.
UI Developer (Current Employee) –  NewyorkApril 20, 2016
Dealertrack Technologies, Inc is one of the result oriented working environment where each and every employee has their own Identity.
Fast past an energetic place to work for.
Production Lead (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 11, 2016
Dealertrack is a big company to work for. I work from 7:30-4:00, which are pretty awesome hours. They are pretty flexible when it comes to hours. I think the best part of my job is working with my co-workers. We are definitely a team that works together to solve any issue. I've been with my company for almost 12 years and have learned a lot especially about management skills. I think the hardest part of my job would have to be the amount of standing I do a day, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I like to up and about.
High growth company
Vice President Sales USA Accounts (Former Employee) –  Lake Success, NYApril 3, 2016
Fast paced environment with plenty of opportunity for advancement. Multiple locations across the country with many carreer paths to choose from.
Accounting assistant (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYApril 3, 2016
Great place to get a foot in the door as well as a little advancement; advancement is limited however and usually requires substantial relocation
Pros
company parties
Cons
little opportunity for local advancement
Overall great company
CRM & Marketing Services Performance Advisor (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 14, 2016
Great work/life balance, benefits are amazing! Great team work across all teams with amazing interactions.

The CEO has great communication meeting very often throughout the year to keep everyone on the same page.
Decent work
Full time Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJanuary 22, 2016
The work is not too bad, flexible work week hours, every day is different, the work here is Decent work, not too bad pay, pretty good benifits, 401K, health, vison and dental insurancde, 17 days PTO.
Title and Registration
International Registration Specialist (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJanuary 11, 2016
Title and registration of commercial vehicles according to state regulations. I enjoyed working with new clients everyday and learning state laws in regards to registration
Pros
schedule
Cons
no advancement
Office
Office (Former Employee) –  USADecember 21, 2015
Dealertrack excels at helping clients connect their marketing and operations across both digital and physical environments. They pay really well.
As a temp, I did not get any of the benefits, of course..
Administrative Assistant Volt Workforce Solutions (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CADecember 17, 2015
However, it was a great opportunity and I learned a variety of skills. My supervisor was very down to earth and all employees, including temps, were treated to a monthly lunch. The work was repetitive but everyone was always nice and lighthearted so it made the work less torturous.
Pros
Casual environment, monthly luncheon
Cons
No overtime for temps, repetitive work
Great Workplace
Associate Key Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 4, 2015
DealerTrack is a growing company. There is room for advancement and has a great environment. Great benefits. Opportunities are fair.
Technitian (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 23, 2015
A typical day at Dealertrack included reviewing your case load and working individual tickets, via email or phone. Placing calls to clients to update them on the status of their issues.
Enjoyable Working Here
Software Developer Intern (Current Employee) –  Groton, CTNovember 19, 2015
Not too much working pressure, the engineering team is pretty nice and willing to help you at all times. The engineering team is also willing to absorb the new technologies.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dealertrack Technologies, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Dealertrack Technologies, Inc. Reviews by Location