Responsible for reviewing, analyzing, designing, modifying, developing, testing, documenting and implementing software applications. Analyses and resolves complex problems associates with application systems. Detects, diagnoses, and reports related problems. Coordinates work with other teams. Demonstrated solid understanding of Dealertrack’s specific systems and methodology. Works on complex projects and may assist less-experienced peers.
- Reviews, analyzes designs, modifies, develops, tests, documents, and implements software applications.
- Analyzes and resolves complex problems associated with applications systems. Detects, diagnoses, and reports related problems.
- Coordinates work with other teams.
- Prepares paperwork and attends departmental and project related meetings.
- Bachelor’s Degree; preferably Computer Science major
- 5-7 years related experience
- Highly skilled with extensive proficiency in ASP.Net and database programming.
- Experience working in an environment that required coordination of efforts between the Engineering, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, Product Management, and Technical Services Departments.
Indeed - 13 months ago
Established in 2001, Dealertrack provides web-based software solutions and services to enhance efficiency and profitability for all major...