Analyze business requirements and architect and design software systems, including responsibilities for coding; code review; unit and system testing.
- Responsible for developing complex object oriented web applications
- Responsible for scoping and estimation of projects, writing of technical documentation and troubleshooting of complex problems.
- Coordinate work with business, QA and other teams including offshore.
- Communicate with technical management and other departments; reporting of status and risks; and working effectively with internal and external partners.
- Provide technical guidance to less experienced peers and lead offshore team on projects.
- Work under minimal supervision; provided with assignments and objectives and given wide latitude for independent judgment.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- 5 – 8 years of related experience
- At least 5 years of experience in object oriented development in a .NET environment
- Expert in Microsoft .net technologies – C#, MVC, VB.Net, MSTest, Jquery, Ajax.
- Strong knowledge of software development, debugging and deployment tools
- Good knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL and MSMQ
- Experience in layered architecture
- Good knowledge of well known design patterns
- Creation of technical models and documentation
- Desirable experience with Entity Framework, and LINQ
- Able to analyze business requirements, propose technical solutions
- Able to work independently, and to consistently meet deadlines with high quality deliverables
- Able to work with multiple technologies and ability to quickly learn and use new technologies