The Software Architect is responsible for software architecture and design, development environment design and setup, SAAS release coordination and deployment automation.
- Work with multiple agile teams for cross team software architecture and design.
- Create and maintain cross team distributed environments including but not limited to Jenkins setup, Maven setup, SVN branching, internal repository, python project packaging, deployment automation scripting.
- Work with individual teams for research and POC projects to ensure team’s familiarity with new technology and how it may be used in developing new products.
- Bachelor degree in computer science; Master’s degree is a plus.
- A minimum of 5 years of software development and/or development operation experience.
- 3+ years of Linux experience including basic operation and problem diagnosis.
- Understanding of OO, with at least one of the program languages at expert level: Java, Python.
- Experience in working with RDBMS in either Oracle, MySQL or DB2.
- Experience in SVN branching and merging, Jenkins configuration and setup, Tomcat, Apache, Maven concepts.
- Understand and experience with how a distributed agile development team works and ability to coordinate with multiple teams.
- Proficient in software architecture and design and ability to communicate the design to teams familiar with infrastructure and operation architecture.
- Ability to design and write scripts (ex: Python, Fabric) for automation.
Indeed - 16 months ago
Established in 2001, Dealertrack provides web-based software solutions and services to enhance efficiency and profitability for all major...