Responsible for creating, modifying, and maintaining SAP security roles and profiles. Work with SAP Basis team, functional teams, internal audit and relevant business units, on the configuration of GRC RAR and CUP.
- Assigns or modifies access for team members, who require access to SAP ECC, GRC, CRM, BOBJ, BI and SOLMAN functional roles and profiles.
- Advises business unit manager on how to optimize security roles and avoid SOD violations.
- Works with Internal Audit to provide reports on user profiles and roles to minimize SOD violations.
- Maintains GRC process and contributes to continuous improvement of approval process.
- Provides training and assistance for new solution teams during SAP rollouts.
- Completes formal security investigations to arrive at root cause, corrective and preventive actions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Security/Risk Analysis
- 2 to 3 years of experience in a SAP security analyst role
- Completion/certification of SAP training for SAP ECC landscape and security roles
- Strong verbal and written communication with team members and 3rd parties (consultants).
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Experience in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work cross-functionally
- Strong client/customer skills
- Maintain security procedures and process related documents.
Indeed - 17 months ago
Established in 2001, Dealertrack provides web-based software solutions and services to enhance efficiency and profitability for all major...