Analysis of business requirements, software coding; code review; unit and system testing; versatility with multiple technologies; ability to quickly learn and use new technologies; troubleshooting of difficult problems; expertise with the software lifecycle; and writing of technical documentation.
- Coordinates work with business, QA and other teams including offshore
- Communication with technical management and other departments
- Reporting of status and risks
- Working effectively with internal partners
- Works under minimal supervision
- Provided with assignments and objectives
- Can be relied on to meet deadlines with high quality deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience. 3 – 5 years of related work experience.
- 3 – 4 years of total experience in object oriented web development (OOD)
- 2+ years of experience of web development with Python or Django
- At least 2 years of Java or other OOD web technology
- Experience with both UI and backend development including using one ORM technology
- Understanding of Web Services or ESB is a plus
- Experience with Apache, Jboss, or Tomcat is a plus
- 2+ years of experience with development work on Linux
- C# and .NET knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of Oracle is a plus
- Experience using development tools include source control (SVN, Git, Mercurial), IDEs, and defect tracking tools
- Ability and desire to learn new skills and technologies are essential
Indeed - 22 months ago
Established in 2001, Dealertrack provides web-based software solutions and services to enhance efficiency and profitability for all major...