Dean Baldwin Painting is currently looking for EXPERIENCED AIRCRAFT PAINTERS for the new facility in Peru, Indiana.
You have control of your rate of pay & position with our Career Progression Program.
Must understand the tools, equipment, prep, painting & layout procedures without supervision to include but not limited to:
- Understands regional, commercial and corporate aircrafts
- Able to read & understand blue prints
- Prep Work- Covering aircraft as needed for each process
- Sanding, striping, etching, alodine, water break testing.
- Know paint & chemical mixing. Understands formulas, color charts & viscometer.
- Able to paint without runs, sags, orange-peel etc.
- Understands Touchup- strip/sand, masks & repaints that blends to match surrounding area
- Layout stripes, logos, numbers & emergency markings per blueprints. Using stencils, patterns or blue print measurements.
- Able to operate man lift.
- Must be able to work while in various positions on floor/floor creepers.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel and stand for prolonged periods of time, climb steps, ladders and or service/stands.
- Must be able to work at heights utilizing fall protection equipment (man lifts, ladders and stands)
- Must be able to Lift up to 35 pounds
- Must be able to operate/hold 6 pound sander for extended periods of time (2+ hours).
- Must pass a Respiratory Physical
- Must be able to wear a full face Respirator
- This position will require you to submit to and pass a drug test and background check.
- Competitive Rates of pay.
- Promotions & raises are in your hands with our Career Progression Program
- Insurances- Health, Dental, Life, Vision, Accident & Disability
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Holiday Pay
Please reply to this posting.
You may also fax your resume to 830-438-5345
Dean Baldwin Painting - Aircraft Painting Services
Aircraft Paint Shops Throughout the United States
For over 48 years Dean Baldwin...