Dean College

Dean College Employee Reviews

Long days
Stage Manager/ Light Board Operator (Former Employee), Franklin MAApril 24, 2014
Pros: got to see different things happening on stage every night.
Cons: long days of rehearsals on top of doing school work.
While going to school and putting on shows were very long and stressful days. It was worth it in the end because I would learn something new everyday. I was in charge of starting the show on time, making sure all cast and crew were in the correct spots prior to the show starting.
Fun and Productive
Advising and Career Planning Office Assistant (Former Employee), Franklin, MADecember 28, 2013
Excellent place to help prepare for an entry-level job. I developed skills necessary to complete administrative tasks. Was always kept occupied. The hardest part was having to go in and not having tasks throughout the day. The most enjoyable part of this job were the coworkers and wonderful atmosphere.
Productive and fun workplace, fostering excellence and personal success.
Marketing and Public Relations (Current Employee), Franklin, MANovember 1, 2013
Pros: motivated staff, ability to work at own pace, fun atmosphere to work in.
Dean College has been an incredible place to work, fostering a fun and productive atmosphere it has been the best of both worlds working and going to school here. Dean provides opportunities that other institutions simply don't.
Productive and busy workplace
Information Technologist Intern (Current Employee), Franklin, MAJune 30, 2013
Asking my supervisor each morning what needs to be done to move forward with the school website project. After finishing each part of the project, I ask my supervisor what the next step in my project is. If there is no more work to proceed on during that current day, I ask other faculty around the office if they need any projects done for them or require any assistance around the office.
Work Study for school, effective way to make extra money
Writing Tutor (Former Employee), Franklin, MAApril 11, 2013
Work Study, was good way to make money while on campus. Enjoyed job, but would of appreciated more compensation.
The most enjoyable part of the job
Athletic Department (Former Employee), Franklin, MAMarch 19, 2013
The most enjoyably part of the job at Dean College, was being able to interact with the staff's and feel comfortable in that environment. Doing Work Study at Dean College gave me the opportunity to learn a lot more about my school community.
Fun place to work and it was very interactive.
Student Ambassador (Former Employee), Franklin, MANovember 20, 2012
Pros: food and fun
Cons: hard getting in touch with manager
I enjoyed working here while finishing up school. It let me interact with any new students and show them what the campus life is really about.
Great place
Athletic Assistant (Former Employee), Franklin, MAJune 9, 2011
Dean College is a great place to work and learn. Highly recommend to anyone.