Dean College Employee Reviews

College job
Sports and Digital Media Broadcaster (Current Employee) –  Franklin, MAFebruary 10, 2017
Worked her throughout college and enjoyed the work wasn't much hours but it helped being in college. work In radio station and broadcast job helped me communicate
great learning experience fun high energy atmosphere
Assistant Baseball Coach (Former Employee) –  Franklin, MAMay 30, 2016
I had the opportunity to work for a great coach who was knowledgeable of the game of baseball and was appreciative of his assistant coaches. Trusted our input and encouraged us to give it to him for the benefit of the team. I learned a lot about team leadership and coaching style, but more important i learned how to manage people. I enjoyed working with student athletes and watching them improve over time with hard work and dedication, very rewarding job.
Could be a nice place to work if not for entrenched upper management
SHIFT SUPERVISOR, Department of Public Safety (Former Employee) –  Franklin, MAMay 2, 2016
High staff turnover constantly retraining staff. Upper management micro-managing and never listening to staff feedback. Long entrenched upper management highly compensated.
Pros
Pleasant grounds, mostly nice staff
Cons
Low pay, micro managed
Productive, busy and highly hands on time controlled tasks
Athletic Director Assistant Intern (Current Employee) –  Franklin, MAFebruary 26, 2016
-Report to Athletic Director and Office Manager
-Tasks are given after reporting
-Tasks are completed based on due dates

The hardest part of the job is time management, if one has more than one responsibility on campus then one must have great time management skills.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when tasks are complete and one is able to enjoy and be proud of what they have completed.
Great opportunity
Community Advisor/Resident Advisor (Former Employee) –  Franklin, MANovember 19, 2015
Along with serving younger children I would like to give back to those less fortunate. I find it very rewarding when an individual can give back to someone that can do nothing for them and that is what I inspire to do.
Hardworking
Student Success Intern (Current Employee) –  Franklin, MAJune 1, 2015
Worked with a great group of people who worked as part of a team and made going to work a good time every day. Also working as part of a team made me a better person and professional.
Long days
Stage Manager/ Light Board Operator (Former Employee) –  Franklin MAApril 24, 2014
While going to school and putting on shows were very long and stressful days. It was worth it in the end because I would learn something new everyday. I was in charge of starting the show on time, making sure all cast and crew were in the correct spots prior to the show starting.
Pros
Got to see different things happening on stage every night.
Cons
long days of rehearsals on top of doing school work.
Fun and Productive
Advising and Career Planning Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Franklin, MADecember 28, 2013
Excellent place to help prepare for an entry-level job. I developed skills necessary to complete administrative tasks. Was always kept occupied. The hardest part was having to go in and not having tasks throughout the day. The most enjoyable part of this job were the coworkers and wonderful atmosphere.
Productive and fun workplace, fostering excellence and personal success.
Marketing and Public Relations (Current Employee) –  Franklin, MANovember 1, 2013
Dean College has been an incredible place to work, fostering a fun and productive atmosphere it has been the best of both worlds working and going to school here. Dean provides opportunities that other institutions simply don't.
Pros
motivated staff, ability to work at own pace, fun atmosphere to work in.
Productive and busy workplace
Information Technologist Intern (Current Employee) –  Franklin, MAJune 30, 2013
Asking my supervisor each morning what needs to be done to move forward with the school website project. After finishing each part of the project, I ask my supervisor what the next step in my project is. If there is no more work to proceed on during that current day, I ask other faculty around the office if they need any projects done for them or require any assistance around the office.
Work Study for school, effective way to make extra money
Writing Tutor (Former Employee) –  Franklin, MAApril 11, 2013
Work Study, was good way to make money while on campus. Enjoyed job, but would of appreciated more compensation.
The most enjoyable part of the job
Athletic Department (Former Employee) –  Franklin, MAMarch 19, 2013
The most enjoyably part of the job at Dean College, was being able to interact with the staff's and feel comfortable in that environment. Doing Work Study at Dean College gave me the opportunity to learn a lot more about my school community.
Fun place to work and it was very interactive.
Student Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Franklin, MANovember 20, 2012
I enjoyed working here while finishing up school. It let me interact with any new students and show them what the campus life is really about.
Pros
food and fun
Cons
hard getting in touch with manager
Great place
Athletic Assistant (Former Employee) –  Franklin, MAJune 9, 2011
Dean College is a great place to work and learn. Highly recommend to anyone.
工作環境安靜