Dean Health System

Dean Health System Employer Reviews

Relaxed atmosphere
Workers Compensation Specialist (Former Employee), Madison, WIOctober 16, 2013
Pros: they have a very casual dress code
Cons: not able to keep up with their work standards
A typical day at work would be to send out claims, process incoming mail, take incoming and make outgoing calls.
I enjoyed the work and the customers we helped, external & internal.
The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to accomplish something that day without management harping to do more, go faster.
Most of my co-workers were very negative – more... and it was hard to work in that environment so this among the push to get work done was the hardest part of the job.

After many changes to the system and ways of tracking things, they really went more for production then accuracy I feel. – less
phlebotomist
Phlebotomist (Current Employee), Madison, WISeptember 23, 2013
Drawing patients, drug screens and collecting specimens. I'm going to be taking my ASCP test for MLT. My goal is to start using my degree as a MLT.
Fired most mid-management who were higher paid/longest employees regardless of retirement date
Cancer Registrar (Former Employee), Madison, WIMay 1, 2012
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: assigned cancer abstracting tasks to coders, with no cancer abstracting training.
Physical conditions were less than desirable, smelled musty, very nice co-workers and management as well, though mid-management were all fired.

About Dean Health System

In Wisconsin, health care could be spelled D-E-A-N. As one of the largest integrated health care delivery systems in the country, – Read more