Debbie's Staffing Employee Reviews

I hated it!
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Salem, NCApril 11, 2017
Worse job ever but it motivated me to strive for higher goals.It was a temporary employment service. I pray I do not have to go back and work there again.
Pros
I got paid
Cons
Everything else suck
Very relaxed
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCApril 5, 2017
This a temp company that I would recommend to anyone that's looking for a job . Weekly pay. And the jobs are good. The office people are friendly OK.
Good
Good
ok
Prep Worker/picker (Former Employee) –  Martinsville, VAApril 4, 2017
The staffing company is okay. The few times i worked there i enjoyed each job assignment i was on and they where very helpful. That is all i have to say
Helpful management
Event Staff (Current Employee) –  Mooresville, NCApril 1, 2017
I worked a catering event and enjoyed it thoroughly. I am excited to join this company and work with them extensively. The work environment was light-hearted and fun.
learned new jobs
Packer (Former Employee) –  Mooresville, NCApril 1, 2017
I packed boxes of plastic glasses for McDonalds, Dairy Queen, Starbucks. I learned how to run a convery belt, and how to stack them on the palet. Ok. Very friendly help if you didn't know. Putting the cups on the belt. The pay.
Great work and The places.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCMarch 31, 2017
Debbie's is great i just wish they paid you more at least an hour. If they would pay more they'd make more money cause it'll attract more younger people who are willing to work and potentially get hired on through the company
Pros
great work
Cons
no cons besides pay
packer
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCMarch 28, 2017
work in the moring time im a very hard workin learn fast ...learn had to packer things in boxes how to make boxes ...the mangament was ok they was nice show me new things..The handest things is stand on the hard floor u cant move around ...
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
short break 15 min
proddutive workplace
Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCMarch 27, 2017
I would drive to rural hall every night , be on time , some days you may get a line depending on the production , then some days you wont. its a iffy job that doesn't pay much and its very stressful. Nobody could live off a paycheck from Sonoco.
Pros
Cons
short breaks
really good job
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Mocksville, NCMarch 20, 2017
The place Debbie's Staffing placed me on an assignment at that lasted 2 weeks was really awesome.Its a shame that the company had to cut back and lay off the temps.
Pros
awesome place to work
Cons
my assignment ended
Good jobs great hours
Packer (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCMarch 20, 2017
It is basically a Staffing company they have a lot of difference contracts with company's like to Reynolds and hanes brand most of their work is packaging jobs
Pros
Pto
Cons
Short breaks
Good to get by, dont plan on advancement
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  NCMarch 12, 2017
This is great for the in between people. With capped wages and no chance to move up much I wouldn't suggest debbies as a permanent job. They will offer "voluntary" overtime but expect to have more employees than the department employs sign up to work thus "forcing" them to make it mandatory.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Demanding management, mandatory overtime, being repetatively told what to do even when you know your duties
It's a good productive job
Vap Operator (Current Employee) –  Laura Hill ncMarch 9, 2017
It's was only fun job nice people to meet I would still be working there if my car wouldn't have broke down its was the best job Ive ever had I can say and if I had a chance to go back I would
Work is always there
Packer (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NC 27407March 8, 2017
The company makes sure there is work for you even when that work assignment might be ending, they will be will to put to right back to work in a different job area.
this company is making sure you get the job that best fit you so you will have a chance to be hired on full-time
Pros
Not hard work
Cons
pay
Not a good company to work for period.
Assembler/Production (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCFebruary 21, 2017
Jobs that they send you to are not very good. You get worked for a little while and they send you home for the day. Sometimes they send you to jobs such as Sonoco / Coreflex and say they don't need you after you are there.
Pros
Cons
Poor management, Lousy working conditions, and Arrogant supervision with no respect for the employees they manage.
they are a good company
Vap Operator (Former Employee) –  Hill, NHFebruary 20, 2017
they just dont pay good for signle parents. debbie stafffing services need a better pay. everyday you go in work your butt off. then yiour check dont look like the work you put in.
debbie
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCFebruary 17, 2017
It was a fun job. I had more time by myself but it was very fast pace. the people I worked with were very helpful. it was a very safe place and the training was excellent.
Pros
breaks
Cons
heavy boxes
Not enough steady work
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  York, PAFebruary 16, 2017
Very nice supervisors, and team work.. Started out as an line worker in a month moved up to QC ( quality control) 10 hour days. I Learned a lot working for Debbie staffing.
Cons
No steady work in my area
they are great
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 10, 2017
I was a very good job atomospher the employees were very nice and worked great with them
the place was clean
the supervisors were very enjoable
Pros
clean
Cons
moved too far away
does not care about employees
line worker (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCFebruary 9, 2017
we worked in a factory with no air conditioner in 100+ weather. They did not seem to care about their employees or if the passed out from the heat. They would tell them to get up and back to work or leave. They were about the product which they should be but they needed to take care of staff as well. Making minimum wage with what they expected was not good.
Cons
bad building managers, not enough care about workers.
It hires about everyone and if you need a job they will give your chance
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Iowa City, IAFebruary 2, 2017
I would go to work and we would sit in the break areas until the last shifts gets off work. We go start our shift and most people would want to work but just like everywhere else you get people who don't want to work. Some people make it easier on you and do their job and others make is so you have to do their job for them.
I learned how to work at a fast pace to keep the line moving and how to communicate with a bunch of different kinds of people from different backgrounds.
Management was about average.
The hardest part was when you have to do your job and another persons job
I liked that you will meet a bunch of other people from places you never thought you would meet or interact with.
Pros
they will hire you onto the company if you are a good worker
Cons
10 minutes lunch breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Debbie's Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8