Debbie's Staffing Employee Reviews in United States

No job security
Packer/Assembly (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, NCMay 5, 2016
The work is easy but the job assignments do not last long not enough work available. You call the office staff managers tell you there is work to come in the next day When you show up for the shift your sent home because there is no work available! !!! I called later that day to see if there is work available for next day staffing employee says to come in the next day and check no guarantee work will be available !! Very very unprofessional on site staffiing employees.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Very little work available
Great work place but also need to be health care benefits for temporary's .
Stenciling...Machine operator (Current Employee) –  Hartselle, ALMay 1, 2016
> a constant busy work
> Learned to operate machines and good product
> Management is very good always on point
> Co_workers are great but can be a little rude at times
Pros
Really good at safety
Cons
temporary's take two years to be hired on also no benefits until hired in
i learn alot and i enjoy working with their people
temp (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCApril 18, 2016
my work day's are usually smooth i learn how to wight out different amounts to make dissovables my co workers look up to me. best part is getting every thing done correct and the management is great. their very understandable.their not a hard part to the job.
Pros
is getting a chance to work for rjr
Cons
health care
my 1st job
Packer/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Social Circle, GAApril 13, 2016
this was actually a temp service and I got paid the bare minimum to work 12 hour shifts I needed money but it was better than nothing
Very Helpful on finding work for clients
Packer (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCApril 7, 2016
Very helpful and also there to answer question or to listen. Always informed me if or when anything needed updated. Always imfored workers if workers were needed or not. Still will go through the staffing to look for more work.
not the worse place
Various Positions (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCApril 6, 2016
the job is easy it is a job it pays the bills like every job the people you work with can make it bearable in my case they were all extremely childish
Pros
they will work you if you are willing
Cons
lacks good leadrship
productive
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCApril 4, 2016
typical day would go to the assigned warehouse and wait to be chosen to go out and work on the floor, which was rarely. If i was working that day, I learned how to put products together on displays that would be later transported to a major store such as Walmart and advertised for customers. Management was terrible, they randomly picked certain people they wanted to work based on gender, and status. Co-workers were mean and weren't to ecstatic about you depending on looks Which is wrong. A lot of complaints went to the staffing agency. Hard part was the standing in one spot. Enjoyable part was having a selective few to talk to during break.
Pros
long breaks
Cons
standing
day at work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 1, 2016
busy day opening a lot of boxes getting everything done before the shift waz over making everything right or find something you was good at
labor around machines
Pactiv temporary associate (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 22, 2016
people there worked from 6 am to 6 pm or the other way around. but pay was good, you worked with people and machines and it was always hot, so you had to drink lots of water.
Pros
meet people
Cons
tedious work, long hours, on feet constantly
They give me an opportunity to stay working.
Drill / Saw Operator in training (Current Employee) –  South Boston, VAMarch 10, 2016
Even though my current working conditions are not ideal, they are the best I have available to me so far. Debbie's Staffing has kept money in my pocket for bills and expenses up until now.
Pros
They listen. I am working, when I could have been unemployed.
Cons
The pay rate is not ideal. The Operator I am being trained by is often moody, and hard to get along with consistantly.
ok job, if bosses like way you worked
Packer (Former Employee) –  Mooresville, NCMarch 9, 2016
As long as you do your job, you're ok in supervisions eyes. My gripe was I had worked there 1 week shy of a year and had not received a full time position w/ benefits. What else really can I say.
Pros
show up get a check
Cons
no real chance for advancement unless your supervisors pets
Like a ball baring its as smooth as you let it be
Unloader/Sorter (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCMarch 7, 2016
wile unloading trucks and working with a very diverse ethnic filled environment. the managers are well suited, and learned a lot about communication with different ethnic groups. the hardest part is getting raises, and the best is always have work.
Friendly associates and a variety of work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Rural Hall, NCMarch 7, 2016
They've always been helpful to me when I've needed to find work. I would enjoy working with them again with finding a permanent position. There is an office in King where I live.
Warhouse Packer (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, NCMarch 7, 2016
Clock-in and go directly to the assembly line to start packing product in the boxes provided.The hardest part of the job is the speed of the conveyor belt.
Pros
None really
Cons
short lunch
A good place to start a job career
Leader (Current Employee) –  King, NCMarch 3, 2016
This is a good place for people to start out their work history. Ideal for college students or people looking to get back into the work field. A great place to use as a stepping stone.
Pros
weekly pay, overtime
Cons
not permament
temp service
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 2, 2016
Did jobs as required without any future stack invested within company because company only offersw short term assignments.
Pros
no benefits
Cons
no benefits
Debbies Staffing
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Monroe, GAMarch 1, 2016
Excellent Company But No Job Oppurtunities.Our mission is to provide our client companies superior staffing solutions through qualified placements and to develop long-term partnerships to maximize their productivity. To our associates, our mission is to provide first-rate employment opportunities through employment training and other professional development resources.
Employee
Assistant lead/ Can feeder (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCFebruary 29, 2016
this is one of the lowest paying jobs that i had and over all they did exactly what they were supposed to do.however they can get you a job pretty fast but be sure to get you you really like.
Worked at Senoco-Corflex in Rural Hall, NC as a Shipping and production worker through Debbie Staffing.
Packer - assembly line (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCFebruary 19, 2016
Shipping and Production worker. Did assemble work on a line. Made boxes and labeled products for shipping to other companies.
Very good place to work.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  King, NC 27021February 15, 2016
I got paid on time, every place they sent me to was a nice environment. I had very little issues working for them, I learned about factory work, and how they operate, I met good people. The hardest part of the job was trying to keep up with the pace of the pickers, but once you get used to it, it becomes very easy. The most enjoyable part of the work was meeting the new people that came to work.
Pros
Good pay, nice people
Cons
Warm work place with no AC