Debbie's Staffing Employee Reviews

It was a great position. I was taght alot and made my work experience stronger.
Worker's Compensation Administrator (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCJanuary 4, 2016
I was a contract worker. If I had been full-time I would not have left.
I had the opportunity to learn more abor risk management. I found the position very challenging but I love challenges. I had the opportunity to meet different individuals about worker compensation and learn from those experiences. My co-workers were great. While still learning the position they were very helpful and patient with me. I loved the position.
Pros
Very good to there employees.
Company is fine
Quality Auditor (Former Employee) –  Rural Hall, NCDecember 14, 2015
A typical day a work was pretty decent, Nobody really bothered you because people were just there to earn their living and get on home. Upper management in the facility in which I worked was a little weird. Other than that it was decent.
manufacturing
packaging (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCNovember 7, 2015
I would unload boxes from pallets and relabel or repackage the merchandise. I really enjoyed the fast paced environment and my co-workers.
Great temp agency
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 8, 2015
Management at this temp agency was great and swift at finding you a job almost the next day. Some jobs were somewhat tedious and repetitive but at the end of the day you are still getting paid.
Pros
quick temporary employment
Cons
Some jobs arent that great
productive
Onsite Manager / Business Development Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mooresville, NCOctober 5, 2015
This position was fast paced and detail oriented. Management was supportive and adhered to staff request. My coworkers were always willing to help and we covered for each other as needed.
Fold, tag and ship product
Vap operator (Former Employee) –  NCSeptember 27, 2015
Fun hard working place and fun activities free food once every three month. Just do your work to get productions up good. Have meeting once a month the supervisor. The best part of working is the nice people that work with you.
Pros
Free lunch every 3 to 4 months
Cons
three breaks one 15 min break, a 20 min berak and a 10 min break
Employees always accomadating and willing to buy lunch on Friday
Production Worker/Utility Person (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VASeptember 3, 2015
Normal work day of roll call and verification with site manager. every company is different in procedures. Management was efficient. Co-workers were co-operative and worked as a team. Hardest part of the job was doing the job on a daily basis not knowing will it will end.
Working around my peers and working together with different people and establishing a bond with everyone.
Pros
Sometimes they woul pay for lunch
Cons
getting extended lunch and breaks
Great place to work for
Spares and Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Greensboro,NCSeptember 2, 2015
Debbie's sought me out for a job with Essentra Filter Products. Debbie's was great to work and great to deal with. Essentra was one of the more backward companies I have ever worked for. However Debbie's was always trying to help the situation anyway they could.
Pros
Great people, every helpful!
Cons
Get it in writing
I enjoy working for Debbie's
Procurement Support (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCAugust 26, 2015
I enjoy working here, but I am looking for something more permanent with benefits. My boss is amazing and genuinely cares about the team's personal and professional development on an individual basis.
USe Only for emergencies.
Assist in receiving (Former Employee) –  NCAugust 4, 2015
This is not a very positive place. Payroll left me without pay multiple times and for extended periods of time. When addressed about receiving pay, this organization harassed and began to push me out of the door. My daily tasks according to my job assignment were doubled as well as made unbearable from the staffing agency's top officials on down. A most memorable tough time in my life.
Pros
immediate work available.
Cons
everything else.
great
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Mooresville, NCJuly 26, 2015
Loved working here. They were very helpful and made me feel comfortable. They were able to find me a position quickly which was great because I was changing fields,
Not a Bad Place
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Social Circle, GAJuly 17, 2015
It's actually got great benefits, but very low pay. Have been told by several people that there are no advancement opportunities and there are no options for temp to hire. No hours are guaranteed, so if you are looking for some extra money, but not in desperate need for money, then it's a great place to work. The people are fun and laid back, yet serious in production. The hardest part of it is the labor on the body, despite the work actually being easy.
Pros
awesome people, casual wear, fans everywhere to keep you cool in the heat
Cons
only two breaks, no advancement or permanent hire, only one pay for however long you stay, no guaranteed hours
Debbie's Staffing
Housekeeping/ Assembly (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCJuly 15, 2015
Debbie's Staffing is a Great place to work at if you will like the freedom to wear whatever you want. But you will have to wear steel toes boast and glasses to protected your eyes. Sometime you get to work after the first day. And sometimes you don't get to work at all. learned how to put together trays for difference products for different stores and company's.
Pros
30mins for lunch
Cons
25mins break no health care
Learned a lot, very little growth opportunity
Client Services/Onsite Manager (Current Employee) –  Winston Salem, NCJuly 10, 2015
The company is a big company, but it's very family oriented. If you are not in the "family" then it's hard to advance. But overall, it's a fun place to work, with great benefits. No 401 K though, but great health care.
Just another number
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCJune 27, 2015
The worst experience on a job in my life. Despite working for free at an externship. It wasn't the staffing agency itself but actual job. I have never sweated that much in 8 hours of my life. By just standing.
Fun and rewarding
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  NCJune 11, 2015
The job it self is a learning and enjoyable experience. My co-worker are a dream team, along with management and other staff that work with me as well.
Pros
Understand
Cons
no free lunch
it was a ok job
picker (Former Employee) –  Winston-SalemJune 10, 2015
The job was ok but the long hours the 5am in the moring with a 3 years old was not the better thing. I love the preson I work with,
Work
Manufacturing and Production (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMay 1, 2015
One of the most easiest jobs Ive worked but of course salary was about nothing. Overall I will definitely work this job again if need be. This job was temporary.
very productive and always busy
laborer (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, NCApril 11, 2015
a typical day at work was productive and fast moving. I learned team work is a huge part in getting a large job done. The co-workers were really nice and helped with whatever was needed to be done.
Nice, clean, and fun place to work with pool tables and televisions in break areas
CFS Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Salem, NCMarch 30, 2015
A typical day at works consisted of eradicating excess product from machinery, weighing, recording, and reporting amount of excess. Other duties such as maintenance of vehicle batteries, and attending safety meetings were also required as well as filling out IVO sheets recording status of vehicles used.

I learned how to operate two and four canner stand up lifts, genie booms, sweepers.

The hardest part of the day was high cleaning of which we used genie booms to make very high machinery accessible.

The most enjoyable part of the day was a successful completion of duties as well as the ample breaks provided according to departments and their environmental differences.