Deborah Heart and Lung Center Employee Reviews

Alright place to work
Unit Secretary (Former Employee) –  Broward County, FSeptember 13, 2017
It was an ok place to work. People treated you without respect Salary wasn't good.Very busy. Equipment was alright. Hadto go to different floors all the time
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks
Caring and genuine staff
Registered Nurse- Telemetry Unit (Former Employee) –  Browns Mills, NJAugust 5, 2017
Deborah Heart and Lung Center cares about their employees. Management was supportive and approachable. Although the job itself would be considered high stress, teamwork and consistency is very important.
Pros
Supportive co-workers
Cons
short breaks
Good working environment
Sleep Technologist (Current Employee) –  Browns Mills, NJJune 29, 2017
Good hospital to work for,
Good people all around,
Great care
I have been working at deborah heart and lung center over 9 years. I have not one complaint about this hospital.
Pleasant environment
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Browns Mills, NJJune 20, 2017
Care for patients with critical health conditions. Manage patients under anesthesia, intubations, and ventilation. Provide care for patients with open heart surgeries, cardiac catheterizations, vascular surgeries and bariatric surgeries from admission to discharge.
productive and funny
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Browns Mills, NJJune 7, 2017
Deborah is an excellent and friendly working place.Each of the collegues here are very friendly and easy going.In one word i can say that there is diverse people from different countries work there as a family.
Performed Phlebotomy on a daily basis
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Browns Mills, NJ 08015June 1, 2017
Responsible for lab draws on in-house patients. Also worked in the outpatient laboratory (when needed). Worked along with several other phlebotomist to ensure lab draws where drawn and processed when the physician came in to review.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
A litle from from my home.
Cardiac & Pulmonary Hospital
Clinical Nurse, Electrophysiology Unit (Former Employee) –  Browns Mills, NJMay 7, 2017
A small hospital located in the middle of southern New Jersey that specializes in cardiac and pulmonary health. Great staff, and a really good team to work with.
grat environmet
Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  Browns Mills, NJApril 18, 2017
Excellent work environment. Promoted personal and professional development. Advanced technology for patients that made my job easy and yet challenging to get patients the very best care.
Pros
Great teamwork
Cons
Non profit hospital, low pay
The best physicians and best care for patients.
Administrative Assistant/Department Secretary (Current Employee) –  Browns Mills, NJ 08015February 27, 2017
Friendly atmosphere and the institution is like a family. They provide healthcare to everyone whether you have medical insurance or not. Deborah does not charge their patients.
Pros
25% discount.
Cons
Short staffed.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Browns Mills, NJ 08015February 19, 2017
Deborah Heart and Lung provides exceptional care to patients, and expect the best patient care and education from their staff. The physicians are very professional and experienced which provides a great patient experience.
Fast paced and fun
Unit Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Browns Mills, NJFebruary 4, 2017
I loved this job because I enjoyed working in a fast paced atmosphere. It was a very challenging career and I loved the fact that it was interesting. My co-workers and nurses loved me and I enjoyed receiving compliments from them on a daily basis on how well I was doing and how dedicated I was to my job.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Short breaks
A Great Place to Work
Cardiac Cath Lab Assistant (Current Employee) –  Browns Mills, NJJanuary 8, 2017
Currently I have been there for 2 years, and I'm still Per Diem, which is an unfortunate thing. They no longer offer many full time positions due to Obama Care. Once your in the door, your there. Depending on the dept, it can be laid back or very strict. But pay is down, and raises are low. But it is a non profit hospital, so what can you expect. Overall if your looking for job security, this is your place. If your looking for high wages, this is not your place.
A nice place to work
Medical Transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  Browns Mills, NJDecember 4, 2016
I enjoyed working at Deborah. I learned a lot. With a specialty hospital though, I did not feel that I was using my abilities to their fullest potential.
Pros
Beautiful hospital and grounds. Great working conditions.
Cons
co-workers very opinionated
Co-workers are like family
Operating Room Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Browns Mills, NJNovember 21, 2016
I hate to leave such a great family of co-workers, but due to a move out of state, I must. The hours and scheduling can be hectic and long, but the co-workers make it worth it.
Family like environment
Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  Browns Mills, NJOctober 20, 2016
Great place to work. Been here over 10 years. Enjoy helping others and being part of a team. Healthcare plan needs a little work but overall great place to work.
Cons
healthcare
An enjoyable work experience
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Browns Mills, NJJune 6, 2016
I enjoyed caring for patients on a highly specialized and experienced team. I learned a great deal from the nurses I worked under. I wouldn't have had a better place to learn nursing.
great work environment
Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  Browns Mills, NJApril 29, 2016
great work environment with great staff. doctors are willing to work with staff to provide the best patient care. I would recommend this place to anybody.
Excellent place to work
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Trenton, NJMarch 3, 2016
I enjoyed working here. Worked as a Registered Nurse and received patients that had cardiac catheterizations and vascular procedures done. Managed and pulled arterial and venous lines. I was also floated to the EP unit where I cared for patients who had electrophysiology studies/procedures done such as pacemaker/AICD placements, cardioversions, ablations, etc. Demonstrated knowledge and skill in the recording and accessing of all patient information in electronic medical record according to policy and in real time. Performed appropriate and legible documentation, recorded all procedures and assessments within established timeframes, and in accordance with standards of care.
Attention to the right things!
Unanimous (Current Employee) –  Browns Mills, NJDecember 15, 2015
I've worked at Deborah for a number of years, and I have to say that they have their priorities right. Great patient satisfaction, great, supportive culture, and great co-workers. I've worked at other hospitals, but none like Deborah. Keep up the great job!
Pros
Supportive Culture
Cons
Nothing comes to mind.
Family Oriented Organization, great place to work.
Administrative SecretaryPayroll Secretary (Former Employee) –  Browns Mills, New JerseyOctober 19, 2015
Deborah Heart and Lung Center in Browns Mills New Jersey, is a great place to work.

Caring organization, family oriented and employees are there for years.
Pros
Free lunch for years for employees and then reduce to half price.
Cons
job placement after school.